Need recommendations to replace CB-X Mr. Stubb for long term use

For the gearheads in the audience
Byron2002
Need recommendations to replace CB-X Mr. Stubb for long term use

Post by Byron2002 »

Started with chastity about 3 months ago. Use the cage 24/7 and have a pretty active lifestyle. Lots of sports.
Started with the CB6000s but it was too big for me, so changed to the smaller model from the same company. I bought the original from their website.

Fit was good, but after just a couple of months the cage started to split and within the last couple of days, two rings broke (at the connection with the cage) so now I have nothing.

I want to replace ASAP. Any recommendations for long term wear? I shower, play sports, sleep in it, etc... I typically do not have access to the keys for weeks at the time.

I've heard good things about 3d printed ones but I am concerned about durability. And with metal ones, I am concerned about weight while playing sports.

Any help us appreciated
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Need recommendations to replace CB-X Mr. Stubb for long term use

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My Cobra is now my second favorite device after my Mature Metal Jailbird. It is extremely lightweight and so far seems very durable, as opposed to the CB-X products. I am appalled that CB-X has done nothing to eliminate the splitting problem or the ears breaking off of the rings. They have had over a decade to address these issues, and it is shameful that they have not.
4 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

What sort of sports do you play? I have a stainless steel MM Queen's Keep. When I need extra support, I wear of pair of tight swim shorts underneath whatever else I'm wearing that day. Works great, though I've never found any solution to the problem of rapid leg movements and something - metal or otherwise - wrapped around my balls.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Cobra is great if you get the right fit. Metal I recommend Male Chastity Now
1 x
cagedape

Post by cagedape »

mmm I like the V4 style for long wears, they sit very tightly on me, ring shape sits well too. The Nub and Nano ones are too small in my opinion to be practical so I'd say the V4 Small. https://chastitycages.co/products/small ... stity-cage

There is larger ones too if memory serves me right should it be required. Sturdy but lighter weight than a steel one the same size so think it's a good balance and doesn't break the bank.
0 x