Holy Trainer V5?

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedDaddyWolf
Re: Holy Trainer V5?

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

Well, the fact that they added a 60MM ring got my attention.

The V4 was the only device that really held me, but the 55MM ring was just too small. It was very tight to even get on, and then would be extrememly painful after more than a few hours. Never made it through the night.
I tried the V3 and V4, still have both (Will probably sell them here at some point). Both were so close to fitting... I'm really hoping the 60MM is what I need. In fact, I just placed the order about an hour ago.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

LockedDaddyWolf wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:45 pm Well, the fact that they added a 60MM ring got my attention.

The V4 was the only device that really held me, but the 55MM ring was just too small.
wow, that seems so large to me. Not a judgement, just interesting. Maybe I'm envious?

I'm not well endowed but I'm not small either, I think I'm pretty solidly in the 'average' range size wise. I wear a 38mm ring on my Steelheart and sometimes think I could go a little smaller but am probably exactly where I should be.
0 x
LockedDaddyWolf

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

Atone wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:15 am
LockedDaddyWolf wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:45 pm Well, the fact that they added a 60MM ring got my attention.

The V4 was the only device that really held me, but the 55MM ring was just too small.
wow, that seems so large to me. Not a judgement, just interesting. Maybe I'm envious?
My Ex-fiance said I had "Trucker Balls" - as in those big, huge fake balls you see rednecks have hanging from under the back of their jacked up trucks? :lol:

I'm a grower, Almost 7" hard, but practically an innie soft, especially since putting on weight after that accident. So, the nub fits me great as far as the tube part. I tried several versions of the Cherry keeper, and the 57MM ring fit me best, but the CK doesn't take up space inside the ring. Either way, when I would have the V4 nub on with the 55mm ring, you could hardly see the tube of the cage. I was just swallowed up in scrotum skin. LOL
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Amazes me how different an appendage can be. I'm near 8", a grower, but still 4/5" flaccid. I squeeze into a 2.5" cage.
I'm not small.
My base ring is 30mm
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ARK

Post by ARK »

Any update on the holy trainer v5.

I was wondering if the resin used in the device actually softness a bit due to body heat.
0 x
WPS
couplefun555

Post by couplefun555 »

I am in a HT V 5 Nub. It is really comfortable most of the time. I’ve found, however, that when I am excited, my penis kind of pushes the locking part of it forward and I kind of almost get an erection, not quite, but almost.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

ARK wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:21 am Any update on the holy trainer v5.

I was wondering if the resin used in the device actually softness a bit due to body heat.
All the HTs soften a bit with body heat and that’s actually a failing in my books as it allows the gap to increase so increasing testicle escape etc. I much prefer something I can change the shape of with a heat gun but then cool it and it stays as I’ve made it. All the 3D printed ones are like that, easily heated and manipulated to change the gap etc but then stay in place as you wish.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Layla_CD

Post by Layla_CD »

never tired v4 - but after getting the HTV5, it's the only one that ive been able to stay locked for monthds without getting any skin irritation... meaning.... im always locked up now 24/7 (used to need to take a break to let things heal but not anymore)
0 x