Contender with a PA

For the gearheads in the audience
Lockedchef
Contender with a PA

Post by Lockedchef »

Finally got a contender with PA upgrade making it completely anti pull out. Very well made device and I'm happy with it. 7 days from placing my order it was at my house. It's the exact dimensions I asked for abd is a very solid device. Testing it out for a few days before turning the keys over to my wife.

It will be the first time since starting out chastity I have a device I can't escape from without tools. Seems like a new mental level of chastity now
1 x
Chastityat60
Re: Contender with a PA

Post by Chastityat60 »

Wow,
I do not think I’m in any way ready or desirous of a PA. I have imagined other piercings that might make pullout impossible for sure.
Was this a joint decision ?? Is wife really up for you being actually locked? Spare key? Any rules??
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Yes wife is totally aware. We've been using chastity devices for 7 or so years. Started with cheap plastic, upgraded to custom metal, got pierced let it heal for 6 months, and finally ordered a custom PA cage. So nothing new about being locked.

First custom cage though with the PA attachment that I can't remove without the keys or heavy tools. Yes we have a couple keys, there are no strict rules. Sometimes I'm locked, sometimes I'm not. When I'm locked she takes the keys and does whatever she likes with them and keeps till she wants me out. Might be a couple days, might be a couple weeks.

Only reason she doesn't have the keys right away is that it is a new device and I want to get through first 48 hours it so making sure everything fits well, no chafing or rubbing, etc...

We are more casual chastity users then anything but if I'm locked I want to be very secure and tempting free as possible
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok, fair enough.,
That would be my same approach, casual but as secure as possible. It must be quite a thrill having yourself physically locked into a device.
Even with my short Chinese device., it takes some effort to slip out the back, but is doable. The times when I would want to slip out, is virtually impossible., and when I’m preoccupied or relaxed and could pull out, I am not wanting to. Except for cleaning.. That balance works for me. Casual and pseudo secure..
You on the other hand, have a lock that physically prevents pullout under any and all circumstances..
that is a level I am not at.
Good luck to you..,
Please share periodically on how this has changed your chastity life style.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

The device is great. Really happy I bought it. Wife has the keys now and I'm happy locked up
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

So I've spent the past week continuously locked in it now and my initial assessment holds. Love the the device overal. It's frustrating and I miss being about to pullout the back whenever I want
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Lockedchef wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:13 pm So I've spent the past week continuously locked in it now and my initial assessment holds. Love the the device overal. It's frustrating and I miss being about to pullout the back whenever I want
What gauge is your piercing?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:46 am
Lockedchef wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:13 pm So I've spent the past week continuously locked in it now and my initial assessment holds. Love the the device overal. It's frustrating and I miss being about to pullout the back whenever I want
What gauge is your piercing?
6 gauge
1 x
cagedape

Post by cagedape »

Wow that's really levelling up! As for the piercing itself... easily done or horrifically painful?
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

cagedape wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:37 am Wow that's really levelling up! As for the piercing itself... easily done or horrifically painful?
Stun for 5 seconds, sore for a few days. 90% healed after month. 100% healed after 2-3 months
0 x