Comfiest cage you've experienced?

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedDaddyWolf
Re: Comfiest cage you've experienced?

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

Midmobear wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:28 am Have you ever tried a knockoff? Like, the ones you find on Etsy that are the same material and shape as the cobra, just only like $50?
Myself, I bought a $20 knock off from ebay, just because they came with multiple rings. that gave me a basis for what Ring to order when I ordered the real one.
1 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

LockedDaddyWolf wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:14 am
Midmobear wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:28 am Have you ever tried a knockoff? Like, the ones you find on Etsy that are the same material and shape as the cobra, just only like $50?
Myself, I bought a $20 knock off from ebay, just because they came with multiple rings. that gave me a basis for what Ring to order when I ordered the real one.
Almost exactly what I did, a cheap cb6000 knockoff gave me sizing. Well worth the $20 I paid for it.

Eddie
0 x
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

I’ve had many. From cheap to expensive. I am wearing a Evotion Orion Now. By far the best I’ve been in. I do have a Steelheart that is right up there also.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I went from several CBx000 models to trying a bunch of Chinese cages - not knockoffs, but designs I had not seen. I've settled on the A272. Bought it 5 or 6 years ago, and have been wearing it permanently for the last 4. The open cage design at the tip makes it convenient for using a urinal. The flat, wide cuff ring is comfortable and doesn't slip around. And it's 304 stainless, which I can wear.

I did have to replace the cheap barrel lock with better quality ones, but it's easily the best $30 I've spent on this hobby.
1 x
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

W the A272, is cleaning hard with that solid middle area?
or do you solve that by having your KH living w you and frequent cleaning-unlocks? If so, how often?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm able to smoodh some hot soapy water into the cage and rub it around with my finger. I also have a tiny brush that I will use from the front. And a squeeze bottle filled with warm water is also a good rinse.
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

My custom Blackout Evo.

First cage I was ever actually able to wear long term because of my wider diameter. Basically no pain ever minus the occasional pinch. Super open design makes it easy to clean without taking off.

The base ring, though looks like the ridges might hurt, is actually the most comfortable I've tried. No burning sensation or anything and don't have to use oil/lube which is nice to keep things drier.
No trouble peeing standing up either. The occasional turtle but that's easy to fix with the open design.
And it looks masculine and futuristic. Makes me wanna show it off hehe
0 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

I have the device CH37 with ring size 40mm. It fits perfectly from the start . Nothing pinches or chafes, the weight is ideal, I don't even notice that I have it on.
Last edited by waki86 on Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

waki86 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:47 am I have the device CH37 with ring size 40cm. It fits perfectly from the start . Nothing pinches or chafes, the weight is ideal, I don't even notice that I have it on.
40cm sounds more like a collar. :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Oeps wrong size. 😂😂😂.
Its 40 mm .
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen: