Comfiest cage you've experienced?

For the gearheads in the audience
Midmobear
Comfiest cage you've experienced?

Post by Midmobear »

Hey all,

Simple topic. What's the more comfortable cage you've ever worn? A cage that you could wear non-stop without even thinking about it?

I'm currently in a cheap, metal cage that's fine, but not the best for weeks at a time. Would love to hear some other opinions.
0 x
Lockedcock36535
Re: Comfiest cage you've experienced?

Post by Lockedcock36535 »

I’ve worn cheap cages from Amazon and DHgate all the way to mature metal jailbird and the Cherrykeeper and have to say the only one that has allowed me to stay 24/7 for months at a time is the Kink3d Cobra. It is beyond comfortable for me.
0 x
Midmobear

Post by Midmobear »

Lockedcock36535 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:26 am I’ve worn cheap cages from Amazon and DHgate all the way to mature metal jailbird and the Cherrykeeper and have to say the only one that has allowed me to stay 24/7 for months at a time is the Kink3d Cobra. It is beyond comfortable for me.
Have you ever tried a knockoff? Like, the ones you find on Etsy that are the same material and shape as the cobra, just only like $50?
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have 2. My Holy Trainer V3 is comfortable but a hassle to keep clean. I have spent over 6 months 24/7 in a MM Jail Bird with no problems. Hands down the winner in my book.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My MMJB is wonderful. I could wear it forever.
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
LockedDaddyWolf

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

For me, it's been the Cobra from kink3d.com
1 x
Lockedcock36535

Post by Lockedcock36535 »

Midmobear wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:28 am
Lockedcock36535 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:26 am I’ve worn cheap cages from Amazon and DHgate all the way to mature metal jailbird and the Cherrykeeper and have to say the only one that has allowed me to stay 24/7 for months at a time is the Kink3d Cobra. It is beyond comfortable for me.
Have you ever tried a knockoff? Like, the ones you find on Etsy that are the same material and shape as the cobra, just only like $50?
Yes I got one of those first and they look the same but are not the same material. The Kink3d is a thicker material that feels a lot more sturdy with the ring. It also is seamless where the knockoff had form marks.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've gone 9+ months in a [modified] CB-3000.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Midmobear wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:28 am
I started with 2 different knockoffs from Ebay (2 sizes), from the same place. One was terrible and cracked easy, design was actually a 2 piece even though pictures showed 1 piece. The other wasn't bad, but has some issues and the ball gap flexes more than the real thing when warm.

I have a real one now and it is much nicer. The material doesn't flex when warming up like the knockoff does and all the edges are smoother. Also a lot more selection for sizing and ring styles so you can get a much closer fit.

I think there are a lot of people turned off the cobra by the cheap knock offs that look really close but this is another time where the real thing is better.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I'm with kittensboytoy and cuyahoga. My Mature Metal Jailbird is my most comfortable device, and it is the only device that I can wear long term while maintaining excellent hygiene. I literally could wear it forever if real life issues (doctor visits, metal detectors, massages, etc) were not a problem.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.