Comfiest cage you've experienced?

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
Re: Comfiest cage you've experienced?

Post by Mr Pickle »

jth40s wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:26 am Mine was a Cobra.....but I quickly found out that I'm allergic to the plastic :(
Interesting.
I print my own custom rings on a 3D printer.
Currently because I don't like the hinged rings. They are fidley when fitting.
Black is fine. Grey is fine. White looks good but I got a slow allergic reaction.
So some plastics do this.
Having said that. One of my stainless steel rings gave me a real bad reaction right out of the blue. It was fine for two years and then wham!
I Hope that doesn't happen with the urethral tube 😱
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Jailbird here.. after buying about 20-30 knockoffs. Would have been cheaper to just start with the Jailbird.

A271 was the closest cage. That was almost perfect. She figured out I was picking the lock and taking breaks. That day a the jailbird was ordered with the security screw. 6 weeks later to the day I was locked up and have been constantly for about 18 months.

Ive lost 48 lbs since I switched stressful jobs she is shopping for a new jailbird because she really wants the punishment pins. Her infatuation with those pins is pretty bad.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I have tried the HT, cherrykeeper and about 12 different eBay Chinese models. Really liked the A271 but spouse/my hates silver and wanted a cage in yellow gold. I found the Mamba Cobra small cage. Very comfortable, easy to clean and easy to hide in public. I would say go for the metal version. I have gone through three of the plastic ones breaking the ring near the lock. Happened every time I was in the gym. I am interested in the Red Chili cage. Everything I have read seems positive.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

jth40s wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:58 pm
BlackoutDevices wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:36 pm
jth40s wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:26 am Mine was a Cobra.....but I quickly found out that I'm allergic to the plastic :(
You were likely allergic to the dye rather than the plastic as that's the more common allergy.

Come check out my Evo. Its better than a Cobra and I have an undyed option for people like yourself that have an allergic reaction to the dye.
After looking at your site, I'm thinking that the cobra that I had was a cheap knock off of your design. The base ring was very nearly identical.
I know that you are probably right about the dye being the issue but I think that the whole experience put me off of plastic/resin cages for good....When the swelling stopped it completely scabbed over. The whole ordeal was very painful and gross.

I'm also a bit uncomfortable not picking out my own ring/cage/gap measurements. I read in another thread that you size the base ring ergonomically using the erect diameter at the base of the shaft to allow movement. The reason that the cobra was so great for me was that the steep angle prevented an erection at all and when paired with a base ring that was close to my flaccid shaft base diameter there was almost zero movement under any circumstances. The only discomfort was sitting for long periods of time because the ring would not change position so the skin behind the ring would have to stretch slightly. I think with time I would have adapted to that. It was very minor. I also prefer an extremely tight cage. I have a high impact job that requires a lot of movement and since I'm required to wear one 24/7 I have to get the fit very close to exact.

That being said.....I see on here and Reddit that you have a solid design and a large following. I'm sure that your design is fantastic. I just don't know that it is designed for someone like me.
Yikes! Sorry you had to go through that. That definitely sounds like it was the dye though (or a really really terrible plastic that was used) and is why I started offering the undyed version. The plastic material I use (Nylon PA12) is frequently used in bio-medical devices; which, if there was significant allergic reactions to the material itself, I am sure they wouldn't be using that material.

As for the ring/gap measurements, that is where my Evo shines the most. It is now at the point where I can predict what ring size a customer is currently using probably 90-95% of the time within 2-3mm and usually that difference is simply because of the Evo's anatomical shape or because of the gaps in rings sizes from other cages. And just minor correction on your understanding, the Evo isn't designed to allow movement and, quite to the contrary, rarely has any slippage. It is just designed in a way that channels erectile anatomy, rather than stifle, to make it more comfortable and to keep the cage in place better; so it actually uses a combination of flaccid and erect measurements so that there are no circulation issues like edema and makes nighttime erections a hell of a lot more comfortable especially for growers.

Then for gap sizing, I will spare you the full rant but it is largely a superfluous parameter that came from a lack of sizing and anatomical options/understanding of cages. I never change the horizontal gap size because I control for the diagonal gap size through better and anatomically based means. The reason people need to change the gap size is to adjust for the difference in base ring diameter and cage outer diameter (which more or less line up to the difference between erect and flaccid diameters). So when I give the testicular vessels their own "corners" in the base ring as well as dynamically change the shape and diameters of the ring and cage, it eliminates the need to change the gap size directly.

But as for cage size, that is largely personal preference and how much "shrinkage" you want and how often you are willing to unlock for hygiene. For my Evo, I went completely on the side of healthy, comfortable, and hygienic chastity so that one would never need to unlock (which I've done 8 weeks 24/7 myself just to test). And while I am also slowly dialing it in to be a bit tighter, for the most part the bulge and fit is designed to match your anatomy perfectly when accounting for fluctuations in size.
1 x
Null

Post by Null »

Everyone's saying cobra but anything with holes right at 12 O'clock causes issues for me. If they made the top solid and everything else the same it would be prefect.
0 x