Anyone Bought a Lori Tube?

For the gearheads in the audience
hertoy

Anyone Bought a Lori Tube?

Post by hertoy »

I have read many good things about Lori devices and decided to look in to getting one. In contacting the email address on Lori’s website, without being able to get really any information on the device, I was advised that I need to pay for it first and then they will send sizing information. For those who have purchased Lori products before, is this the normal practice? The request came very abruptly and caught my radar. Appreciate any input you may have.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Anyone Bought a Lori Tube?

Post by Tom Allen »

Unfortunately, Lori has been having some internal troubles. The rumor is that her nephew is taking over the manufacturing of the devices, but I haven't heard anything more about it in the past year.

You might want to ask about the expected delivery time, and then double that. And if you're not totally in for Lori's look at Steel works or Mature Metal.
0 x
hertoy

Post by hertoy »

Thank your for the insight.

I have a mature metal device with the security screws. The screws are difficult to get in and out, but the bigger problem I am having is that after about a week of wear, I develop sores where the top of the base ring sits.

I am therefore looking for a new - hopefully better fitting device. I have been interested in Lori’s as I have read she has an innovative anti-pullout system.

Appreciate any input.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It's a good system. A ring fits just behind the glans, and is attached to a swivel, anchored to the bottom of the cage. Pulling yourself out the back causes the ring to pivot downward, putting more pressure on your shaft behind the glans. It's a great design for those without a PA.
0 x
hertoy

Post by hertoy »

Nothing more than a scam. Ordered one nearly a year ago. Despite several promises, they only took my money and never delivered. Stay away from this seller.
0 x