Devices for Females

For the gearheads in the audience
subjunct_excess
Devices for Females

Post by subjunct_excess »

I've searched for a topic like this, but I couldn't find one, maybe I used the wrong keywords...

Anywho, is there anybody that can weigh in on female chastity? I'm looking to go for mutual chastity with my girlfriend, A and we need something that's basic but hygienic for long-term wear.
0 x
Mancage Model 4 - Currently not locked.

"From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.
I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
cuyahoga
Re: Devices for Females

Post by cuyahoga »

Real female chastity devices are either far more expensive than male options, or far more difficult and complicated. There’s nothing comparable to a “ball trap” chastity device.

The first option is a full belt. If you go cheap, it’s doubtful that the fit will ever be comfortable for long term wear. Custom and expensive, and you’ll still have pretty major hygiene issues, the biggest being menstration (not knowing her age, therefore whether or not that’s still an issue).

The second option for female chastity involves piercings. Hygiene is going to be far easier, and the jewelry required will likely be less expensive than a full custom chastity belt. But, of course, piercings. Not everyone is going to be willing to go that far.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
subjunct_excess

cuyahoga wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:37 am Real female chastity devices are either far more expensive than male options, or far more difficult and complicated. There’s nothing comparable to a “ball trap” chastity device.

The first option is a full belt. If you go cheap, it’s doubtful that the fit will ever be comfortable for long term wear. Custom and expensive, and you’ll still have pretty major hygiene issues, the biggest being menstration (not knowing her age, therefore whether or not that’s still an issue).
Loud and clear. We're looking for an economical solution, not a cheap one. She's still definitely withing menstruating age, but that's far from a problem. Long-term is not "permanent." We have no intention of it being anywhere close. In fact, I'm having to update my journal because of a mishap that happened not but a couple hours after I was in chastity for the first time. I'm looking for the most hygienic option because she is a little bit... How should I say... Handsy, and I'd like to limit her time outside to in-the-shower if possible.
cuyahoga wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:37 am The second option for female chastity involves piercings. Hygiene is going to be far easier, and the jewelry required will likely be less expensive than a full custom chastity belt. But, of course, piercings. Not everyone is going to be willing to go that far.
Let's say we don't hate the idea, but we're not open to it. Neither of us are considering piercings, but we have discussed it.
Thank you so much for your quick response.
0 x

I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fwiw early in our journey MsM tried using one of the leather (fake) full belt types but it was difficult to fit, uncomfortable and She would have needed a minimum of a 3 inch wide thigh gap for any comfort at all. So our one trial of “switching” failed lol. So if you’re looking that route rather than metal be careful what you buy.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
subjunct_excess

slave d wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:49 pm Fwiw early in our journey MsM tried using one of the leather (fake) full belt types but it was difficult to fit, uncomfortable and She would have needed a minimum of a 3 inch wide thigh gap for any comfort at all. So our one trial of “switching” failed lol. So if you’re looking that route rather than metal be careful what you buy.
That's what I was worried about. I'm keeping an eye out for respectable review sources. Thanks for the info, people like you are who make this community great.
0 x