*Warning* on CB6000

For the gearheads in the audience
clearholytrainer
Last orgasm: October 3rd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 999
*Warning* on CB6000

Post by clearholytrainer »

So, I have been creeping on these forums a bit and I have seen a lot of positive reviews/experiences with the CB6000...

That being said, I am surprised that I haven't seen any experiences like my own.

I purchased a CB 6000 at a local shop without knowing much about cages, I had read several positive reviews regarding this device and figured why not!?

This was my first ever chastity device.. and wow, what a mistake. :cry:

Ill save you the gory details, but long story short, this cage has a "weld line" (for lack of a better term, right down the center of the tube.. I wore it on and off for a month or so without any complaints. On one fateful day however, I got an erection that actually split the plastic along the length go the tube where the two halves were joined (on the aforementioned "weld line"). The tube momentarily separated, and just as quickly clamped down on the skin on the underside of my penis, which made it damn near impossible to remove. It was excruciating, after trying to remove it gently with no luck, I opted to quickly pull mt skin out of the hairline crack in the plastic. I now realize how lucky I am that I avoided a trip to the hospital, another couple of millimeters in the oval shaped laceration toward the top would have resulted in a large section of skin being permanently removed from my member.

Again, this is just my experience, but I would caution anyone against taking the risk with any cb6000 type product.
0 x
slave d

Re: *Warning* on CB6000

Post by slave d »

What did you pay for it and where did you buy it ? i would offer dollars to donuts that you had a junk Chinese copy NOT an actual CB6000. Unfortunately with plastic devices particularly you tend to get what you paid for !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I split a real Curve years ago. It was my first device, purchased in 2011 from the CB-X website. I paid $150; they are less expensive now. Fortunately for me, only a very small piece of skin was pinched.

I am surprised and disappointed that, after all these years, CB-X hasn't done something to strengthen those "welds" along the seams.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:21 am I split a real Curve years ago. It was my first device, purchased in 2011 from the CB-X website. I paid $150; they are less expensive now. Fortunately for me, only a very small piece of skin was pinched.

I am surprised and disappointed that, after all these years, CB-X hasn't done something to strengthen those "welds" along the seams.
$154 direct from CB-X.

I think it's relatively uncommon to get a reseller deal from CB-X. When I looked into it a while back, I don't think the discount was all that great. Anybody paying less than about $150 is probably not getting the Real Thing...especially if it is substantially less.

I'm not against a legit gripe about a product, but OP, you need to make sure you got a real one before you bash it. There have been a bunch of cheap fakes that broke and people bitched and it isn't right to bash based on the performance of a fake.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

clearholytrainer wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:51 am So, I have been creeping on these forums a bit and I have seen a lot of positive reviews/experiences with the CB6000...

That being said, I am surprised that I haven't seen any experiences like my own.

I purchased a CB 6000 at a local shop without knowing much about cages, I had read several positive reviews regarding this device and figured why not!?
A bash for a first post makes me have questions. I need to be convinced you got real one or I'm going to nuke this thread.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I had several of the older CB3000 and a couple of the CB6000, and it used to be my advice to split those seams as soon as you get the cage and use some good Loctite super glue on them. I've gotten pinched a couple of times from split "sonic welded" seams, and just don't trust those things anymore.
1 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

I’ve been pinched by a genuine one and it is very painful!
1 x
veryaware

Post by veryaware »

I have also experienced this pain. I pulled the device apart to remove myself from the device, and promptly threw it away. I'll never wear a plastic cage again.
1 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

locktom wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:13 am I’ve been pinched by a genuine one and it is very painful!
Same here.
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
clearholytrainer
Last orgasm: October 3rd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 999

Post by clearholytrainer »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:10 am
clearholytrainer wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:51 am So, I have been creeping on these forums a bit and I have seen a lot of positive reviews/experiences with the CB6000...

A bash for a first post makes me have questions. I need to be convinced you got real one or I'm going to nuke this thread.
Makes sense brother... I can assure you it was a real one. Please don't nuke though, its something other people need to know, it could have seriously debilitated me. I am sure its a fine device for many people.. I experience intense erections, and the threat is very real for others like me. I sincerely believe that there should be some sort of account, and/or warning out there.
0 x