Odd Ring Size

For the gearheads in the audience
LuckyEddie

Odd Ring Size

Post by LuckyEddie »

Greetings one and all,

I have recently purchased my 3rd device (Stainless steel) and kind of remember seeing a web site that sells odd sized rings. I am currently in a 45mm ring but its just a tad too tight, and seem to remember some sells a 48mm metal ring. Can anyone provide a link to companies that sell replacement rings of that size? Thanks!

Eddie
0 x
JimR

Re: Odd Ring Size

Post by JimR »

Just Google "male chastity device with a 48 mm ring". Appears there are many vendors. You might find one that sells only the ring, but be aware, cages using the integral lock, appear to have some variance in pin/locking tube distances/orientation, so a ring that appears to fit your cage, may or may not fit. Might be easier just to buy a complete new assembly. Buying a cage and ring from different vendors may or may not result in a properly mating pair.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Ahh if only it were that easy. The search brings up more rings for fingers than for cocks, and half of those are plastic or resin.

I have a metal w/post type system, round ring (not oval as some are). I have already ordered a 50mm replacement but have feared that it will be to large for my other equipment (The one's nature gave me). The price was OK, and if it works out then $$$ well spent, otherwise the hunt continues.

Eddie
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

Rings are rarely interchangeable between manufacturers. It sounds like you have one of the off-the-shelf Chinese devices. It is probably better to look for something with a larger ring and buy a complete, new unit. Try dhgate.com.
0 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Caged Lion wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:12 pm Rings are rarely interchangeable between manufacturers. It sounds like you have one of the off-the-shelf Chinese devices. It is probably better to look for something with a larger ring and buy a complete, new unit. Try dhgate.com.
I tried buying something from them once, my debit card company refused the transaction several times. Having a background in the credit/debit card industry tells me that this is a blocked retailer (configurable by card issuer). I have thought about getting one of those internet based cards, "Green Dot", that sort of thing. Maybe, if I cant find what I am looking for somewhere else.

Eddie
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

No financial involvement, but you might try Aliexpress. From my experience, excellent selection, lowest of prices, prompt shipping within a few days, great tracking, and prompt credit to CC in the event of non-delivery, which is rare, but due to current issues, acceptable delivery period is probably extended. Clearly stated in order summary, when product is shipped.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fwiw I’ve used DHGate and Aliexpress heaps of times, zero problems with either but I prefer DHGate for the range of chastity gear.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.