The search begins...

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: The search begins...

Post by slave d »

If it doesn’t wake you you’re not wearing it !! MsM would say you deserve pain getting an erection without permission !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

John69 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:58 am I left it on at night 2 Times and always woke up when i got a boner in the middle of the night... Is this normal or is the cage still too small?
It's 'normal'. You will become accustomed to it eventually, if you keep going, and not get woke up as much. I used to get woke up three, four, five times, basically every hour and a half, eventually only the last one in the morning would wake me up just before the alarm was due to go off.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

slave d wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:31 am If it doesn’t wake you you’re not wearing it !!
I disagree. I've worn mine overnight 64% of the time since Jul 2018, and 50% of this year alone, and sleep through the night just fine. Overnight wear doesn't have to be painful, nor does it have to wake you up, to provide validity to the wearer or the KH.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
slave d

Post by slave d »

focUSed wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:08 pm
slave d wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:31 am If it doesn’t wake you you’re not wearing it !!
I disagree. I've worn mine overnight 64% of the time since Jul 2018, and 50% of this year alone, and sleep through the night just fine. Overnight wear doesn't have to be painful, nor does it have to wake you up, to provide validity to the wearer or the KH.
I was saying it tongue in cheek to a degree but having been in chastity for 7 years now i would still suggest that the huge majority of first time users have night time erection issues …. and day time for that matter !! Fortunately i’ve grown out of that in my old age and only have erection issues full stop lol.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.