The search begins...

For the gearheads in the audience
John69
The search begins...

Post by John69 »

Hey fellas,

Hope you can help me... Im searching for a chastity tool which i can wear for a few days straight, also while sleeping.

I bought an CBX - THE CURVE as my first device. The diameter was PERFECT but it could be a bit shorter (CB6000 is A bit too small in diameter size...).
The CURVE was uncomfortable to wear for a few days straight because of its size and curvation....

Next "Problem" is im NOT circumcised! Is this a dealbreaker because of cleaning issues?!

Thx for your input!
John
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: The search begins...

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am 4” flaccid and a little over 8” erect and am uncircumcised. I also made the "mistake" of choosing a Curve as my first device. Mistake is in quotes because I now feel it was just part of my learning curve. (Pun intended.)

Unfortunately, not just the rest of the CB series, but most of the other non-custom devices have an inside diameter of 1 3/8" as opposed the the Curve's 1 1/2" diameter. For me, 1 3/8" increases the difficulty of peeing, and with an "age appropriately" enlarged prostate, I don't need that.

The solution for me was a custom device from Mature Metal. Once I got the length and the gap right on my Jail Bird, I was so happy with it that I ordered A Watchful Mistress which I also love and use for a change of pace.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
John69

Post by John69 »

Hey buddy, it seams like we REALLY have the same problem :-)

The watchful mistress looks incredible! Too bad theyre soo expensive... My Hope was to buy a few different cheapos for testing but it seems cages with a large diameter are very rare....

How do you clean yourself properly when locked up?
Thx for your input!
0 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Check out the kink3d cobra cages. You can get them in multiple lengths and then they also have several diameters for each length.
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Recommend you check out the Happygo series of bar-type SS cages on Amazon or Ali Express. Just received one a few days go. Construction and finishing are superb, suggesting the care used to construct custom cages. Cost about $15-25, and extra base rings are about $9. Dimensions are provided on the site, so you can see if the cage diameter and length will work. One I got provides slight compression of the flaccid member, and holds member in perfect position for urinal use. Open cage design allows for easy cleaning. Big issue of course, is whether your can use a 40/45/50 mm base ring. If close, the 1 1/2 inch wide flesh-colored waterproof cushion tape available in the Wal mart pharmacy, might allow you to a add a layer and reduce base ring size by ~ 2mm. Just a thought.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

John69 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:59 pm Hey buddy, it seams like we REALLY have the same problem :-)

The watchful mistress looks incredible! Too bad theyre soo expensive... My Hope was to buy a few different cheapos for testing but it seems cages with a large diameter are very rare....

How do you clean yourself properly when locked up?
Thx for your input!
I don't use the Watchful Mistress for long term lock up, although I seem to recall that someone on these Forums does. The Jail Bird, which I spend 90% of my locked time in, is easy to clean thoroughly in the shower, especially with a hand held shower head.

Thanks to the folks who suggested other, less expensive devices that have larger inside diameters. I was not aware of them. They were not available 8 years ago when I bought my Jail Bird, which BTW still looks brand new. :)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
John69

Post by John69 »

JimR wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:01 pm Recommend you check out the Happygo series of bar-type SS cages on Amazon or Ali Express. Just received one a few days go. Construction and finishing are superb, suggesting the care used to construct custom cages. Cost about $15-25, and extra base rings are about $9. Dimensions are provided on the site, so you can see if the cage diameter and length will work. One I got provides slight compression of the flaccid member, and holds member in perfect position for urinal use. Open cage design allows for easy cleaning. Big issue of course, is whether your can use a 40/45/50 mm base ring. If close, the 1 1/2 inch wide flesh-colored waterproof cushion tape available in the Wal mart pharmacy, might allow you to a add a layer and reduce base ring size by ~ 2mm. Just a thought.

Dont you think even size large is too small for my size? I wrote it in the first post...
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

There is some variation in cages offered, so there may be something that might work ?
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My JB and WM both have 2" cages. At my age, I am far from "high and tight" so the base ring is not exactly snug up against my body. There is a bit of hang. I have double rings. They are about 5/16" and the gap is 7/16" so the 2" cage works just fine for me even though I average 4" flaccid. YMMV.
0 x
John69

Post by John69 »

Hey,

I finally found a fitting cage... I wrote to sm Taste which one is the largest they offer and they replied me this one:
https://www.smtaste.com/eyes-on-her-pri ... enis-cage/

For edc I got used to it. When HE is flaccid, theres about one centimeter space at the tip. When He gets hard its not painful but the cage is there for sure:)

I have a question:
I left it on at night 2 Times and always woke up when i got a boner in the middle of the night... Is this normal or is the cage still too small?
Thx!
0 x