Cobra cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
pseudonym of the sea
Re: Cobra cage?

Post by pseudonym of the sea »

ugh how frustrating Toby. sorry you're seeing your work ripped off like that.

btw the two links in your post are 404 due to having "chastityforums.com" at the front.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

pseudonym of the sea wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am ugh how frustrating Toby. sorry you're seeing your work ripped off like that.

btw the two links in your post are 404 due to having "chastityforums.com" at the front.
It's fixed now.

Too bad there is no easy way to deal with these counterfeiters.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Honestly, it is frustrating but it was to be expected and in a way I am a bit grateful.
It is less of a undercut to me than you would think. My product was never just the cage itself but rather the service of creating a cage that is made for you.

You won't get that with a knock-off cage.

I wanted to make a cage that actually used 3D printing for its potential and I think the overall quality will always beat the chinese crap. Most people buy 5 or so cheap cages at $50 and still end up with a poor fit. I try to do the reverse. Get one really good cage that you'll never want to take off.
The tough part is convincing people early enough to make the jump to the Evo to save them the money and hassle of constantly rebuying cages.

But at least with these knock offs I am getting more exposure hehe
0 x
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Recently received the Cobra. Good delivery time.

Went S - 1.05 , #2 ring XD. Previous cages have at least given me an idea of sizing to go with. Wife had me put it on as soon as we got it. Short term review, but liking it so far. The lighter weight is a huge difference so far, especially at night. While not a fully custom fit, there are enough sizing options where it's pretty darn close. Went this route after 2 previous steel cages had rust issues and wouldn't stand behind their products. This should definitely take care of the rust issue. Have usually gone a couple weeks at a time but there have been hints at a longer time, so we will see.

Overall quick impression is very positive. Big test will be getting a few workouts in with it.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD
creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin »

Thought I would give an update.

I've been in the cage since it's arrival aside from general maintenance etc. Love the comfort and light weight aspect, especially overnight. Compared to previous cages, it keeps things pointed down a bit more which I prefer. Still get the occasional shift in size during the day so sometimes needs to adjust when using the bathroom. Guess that could just be the impact of colder weather in the mornings. lol

Biggest issue I've had, is that due to one of the 'boys' being smaller than the other, even with the XD ring, it does escape from time to time while working out. (especially on leg days). The #2 ring seems pretty good, not sure if going down to a # would make a difference as the gap wouldn't change.
0 x
Kink3D Cobra S 1.05 #2 SD
slave d

Post by slave d »

creampieeatin wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:05 am Thought I would give an update.

I've been in the cage since it's arrival aside from general maintenance etc. Love the comfort and light weight aspect, especially overnight. Compared to previous cages, it keeps things pointed down a bit more which I prefer. Still get the occasional shift in size during the day so sometimes needs to adjust when using the bathroom. Guess that could just be the impact of colder weather in the mornings. lol

Biggest issue I've had, is that due to one of the 'boys' being smaller than the other, even with the XD ring, it does escape from time to time while working out. (especially on leg days). The #2 ring seems pretty good, not sure if going down to a # would make a difference as the gap wouldn't change.
A-ring size only effects testicle escape IF it changes the gap, otherwise it’s pointless. One of the many reasons i prefer S/S because you can usually alter the gap with a little gentle persuasion. With anything else the size is the size unless there are multiple spacers and rings available such as wth the CB series. i guess maybe you could use some zip ties to hold it in tighter or something but that’s a bit of a compromise in itself.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.