Double Rings ?

For the gearheads in the audience
JimR

Double Rings ?

Post by JimR »

Currently experimenting with a number of inexpensive devices, One option I am considering, is the construction of double base rings, buy purchasing two devices that have multiple rings and just gluing or pinning two rings of the same diameter together. For the two devices I am considering, this would result in rings that are 27 mm wide in one instance and 23 mm wide for the other. Has anyone tried this approach ? If so, does it result in greater or less comfort (due to ball stretch), and is the anti-pullout significantly improved ? What about a different size ring next to the body, when compared with the main base ring ? Appreciate your thoughts.
0 x
CagedKC
Re: Double Rings ?

Post by CagedKC »

I wear a tripple base ring. It was made to order by Mature Metal. They offer a double ring option but will add as many rings as you want. My tipple is 3/4" wide.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I just had a unit built with double rings 7mm each, it's comfortable but I found out pretty quick when the boys are in low mode pull out is still very possible.
CagedKC: At 3/4 wide did you taper it out? Example: My rings are 1 mm different inner diameter, bigger on the outer one.
Also being 3/4 wide did it help with pull out?
I was thinking about getting another ring made with three rings that are 7 MM each, that would make it about 7/8 of an inch wide, but I really don't want to spend the money if it's not going to help with pull out. Thanks
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Sent you a pm as well. Yes the yriple helped reduce pull out. Going down a size and going from oval to round also helped. If you have a loose acrotum you may need to go four rings. The secret is to have the rings keep your balls pulled fairly snug so cage cant move fwd to alow cock out. This all assumes your cage is toucking your cock on all sides when completely flaccid so no wiggle room.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I am waiting on the triple ring unit to arrive, any day now ;) I am looking forward to seeing how it fits and feels, the cage was made smaller so it should fit as you described and hopefully between the two newest units I'll have all situations covered.
But you never know I may get one with four rings just for fun, or because SHE wants me too. LOL
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

The new triple ring unit arrived yesterday, after cleaning and sterilizing it I put it on and have been wearing it about 14 hours.
I really like the extra width of the ring, the smaller cage is interesting, it reminds me its there pretty quick but everything comfortable so far so I'm going to wear to work and see what happens. So far I am as impressed with fit and finish of this unit as I have been with other one.
If all continues to go well I might be wearing this one until this time next year!
Mikel
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

I have a 20 mm wide and 7 mm thick ring that is all smooth on both sides. This is nice since it is easy to keep clean on the inside as any base ring needs to fit snug. I find it more comfortable than a single ring as the pressure is better distributed and the larger contact area keeps the cage better in place. Accidental slip out is not going to happen and the look and feel are very strong deterrents when my sexual frustration is high.

There is one downside though: A wide base ring can restrict the movement of your entire package significantly while cycling or when trying to sleep on your stomach.
0 x
Not in control.