Question about small nub or the smallest cage designs . . .

For the gearheads in the audience
subspider

Question about small nub or the smallest cage designs . . .

Post by subspider »

So, I happened to bump into a Dominant on reddit who was asking questions about chastity as she and her husband are beginning to enter into it. I, as per usual, was writing too much but offering as much assistance as I can so they can avoid any pitfalls I have ran into.

Somewhere in the thread people started discussing various cages and she was looking at the nub cage designs. She had responded that they look interesting, but she had concerns about the urethra being compressed for long periods and was not certain whether or not it would cause issues. To me, it doesn't sound like that is something that would cause long term issues, but I am not a urologist so what the hell do I know in that regard?

I am asking here to see what some people who have experience can help with that question. Anecdotal experience is a good place to start. So, your thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Additionally, aside from asking people in chastity about this, do you have any ideas where one could research such a specific kink based question online? I know there are databases from NCSF and other places of kink friendly physicians, but I am not planning on scheduling a visit to ask a question that does not pertain to me. Are there kinky experts or doctors online who answer questions? I remember a woman expert who was dominant I think? Who had an old-school thread style message board where you could ask questions. For the life of me I cannot remember her name. I know that is not much to go on, but she is kinda well-known for what she does from what I remember. I learned a lot from reading her message board like 20 years ago.

Thanks!
0 x
slave d

Re: Question about small nub or the smallest cage designs . . .

Post by slave d »

FWIW i am in a cage that is smaller than the nub and have been 24/7/365 for some years now. If it has effected my urethra in any way it’s not something i’ve noticed or had trouble with.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.