Spiked Chamber

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Spiked Chamber

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

stagehorse wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:02 pm I find the spiked cage to be fun if I put it on while I'm chubby (half erect). With a full erection it was imposable to close. Putting it on while flaccid was easy, but when the erection starts, the spikes prevent the penis from elongating up the tube. (The head will push against spikes and not utilize the full length of the tube)
I discovered I can squeeze my pinky fingers in the side holes and sometimes help it along a bit. But what ever you do, I don't recommend sleeping in it. If you wake up with "morning wood" you will find it very painful. And if you wake up needing to pee, you will find it very difficult to stand up and even walk.
I lost some good sleep by doing this a few times. Middle of the night trips to the bathroom had me turning on lights and desperately searching for the back up key.
I have the same issue trying to put it on while flaccid, but putting it on while "chubby," I get pinched when trying to close it. Then, after getting it closed with no pinched skin, while I am trying to do all of the other things, it wants to open so it can pinch me again. I now put a piece of packing tape on it to keep it closed tightly while I complete the rest of the assembly steps.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
stagehorse

Post by stagehorse »

Yup. lol. I also do have pinch issues when trying to load mine in when half erect. It is always a bit of a wrestling match, trying to close hinges and protect the skin at the same time.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:07 pm Is it available with a PA attachment?
I haven't seen one with a PA, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

It comes with a screw-in urethral insert so I would guess that it would not be compatible with a PA.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Maybe if that urethral insert were to be left off? I've seen PA locks which could be added, but I wonder whether the holes in the bottom of the tube would be in the right place?

How easy is it too pull the penis out of this? Maybe PA-style security isn't required?

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

The nearest holes are quite a distance from the insert screw-in hole. I don't think that could work.

Good question about pull out. The few times I have played with it, I have found it sufficiently intimidating that the thought never occurred to me. Next time, I will try it (carefully) and report back.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

It looks like the main ring only comes in one size, 1.8", which would be 45.7mm. That would be too big for me, might allow it to slide/shift. I looked at it again, and I'm thinking that I don't think I'd want to try to 'pull out'.

But, it has a hinged ring, which means that Mrs. Twisted would be able to get it on me without my help...if she wasn't dead-set against a spiky cage. I could see it working as a short-term punishment/torment, if she were to put it on me and then sit on my face...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:00 amBut, it has a hinged ring, which means that Mrs. Twisted would be able to get it on me without my help...if she wasn't dead-set against a spiky cage. I could see it working as a short-term punishment/torment, if she were to put it on me and then sit on my face...
That sounds like fun :twisted: I'd have to think about how I would incorporate it like that. I'm trying to encourage oral sex as a reward only. The days of being "kissed" in front of the evening's TV are well behind us now. Your idea sounds more like a punishment...

I'm in two minds at the moment. I can't decide whether to try spikes or electrical shock as a punishment mechanism. I like the dreamlover shock system a lot, but I really like the idea of fitting a spiked cage and letting him consider his misdemeanor for a period of time. But as far as chastity goes in general, I have come to believe that it should not be reliant on an honour based system, especially when correction is involved. My search continues...

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I can't decide whether to try spikes or electrical shock as a punishment mechanism
@Keyholder_V Huh. And all this time I figured that Brits automatically defaulted to caning as punishment.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:27 am
TwistedMister wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:00 amBut, it has a hinged ring, which means that Mrs. Twisted would be able to get it on me without my help...if she wasn't dead-set against a spiky cage. I could see it working as a short-term punishment/torment, if she were to put it on me and then sit on my face...
That sounds like fun :twisted: I'd have to think about how I would incorporate it like that. I'm trying to encourage oral sex as a reward only. The days of being "kissed" in front of the evening's TV are well behind us now. Your idea sounds more like a punishment...
Well, it could be a 'reward' *and* a 'punishment' at the same time, that's how I think of it anyway. But, it must be noted that I have some masochistic tendencies, and I find the combination of a pleasurable activity with the knowledge that there will be a certain amount of 'torment' that goes along with it to be...intriguing...its an additional element of 'wanting' one thing while knowing that there is a price to be paid for getting it.
I'm in two minds at the moment. I can't decide whether to try spikes or electrical shock as a punishment mechanism.
Have you done much electrical play? I have found that a TENS unit can deliver pain or pleasure, depending on the settings, and in some cases one can merge into the other.
I like the dreamlover shock system a lot, but I really like the idea of fitting a spiked cage and letting him consider his misdemeanor for a period of time.
Does that include intentionally causing him to become aroused, in order to ensure *full* 'consideration'? If you don't want to mix it with your 'reward' program, there are other means- video, audio, hypno-erotic recordings, etc.
But as far as chastity goes in general, I have come to believe that it should not be reliant on an honour based system, especially when correction is involved. My search continues...

V
I'm not a fan of the 'honor system' either, my kink leans more toward forced/enforced control, and not having a choice. Having a degree of 'free will' and saying "I 'choose' to do/not do [this]..." feels much different from "I have to do/can't do [this], I have no choice and no control." The one feels more like 'just playing at it' while the other is more of 'this is my reality and I can't do anything about it', which is much more intense.

Of course, it all depends on the people involved- for some people, 'just playing at it' may be all that they need/want and is perfectly satisfactory. Others, like myself***, prefer a greater degree of 'realism'.

***(I have a history of engaging in 'risky' activities, in which 'mistakes' had very real (and often painful) consequences- riding and racing motorcycles and cars, enlisting in the Army and volunteering for 'special services' {as if my primary MOS wasn't dangerous enough}, working for the government after the Army, becoming a detective and working long-term undercover operations in some very nasty organizations, etc. I've had a very exciting life/career and it takes a *lot* to match the 'high' I got from doing the things I did.)
1 x