Most comfortable cage for long term wear

For the gearheads in the audience
BlackoutDevices
Re: Most comfortable cage for long term wear

Post by BlackoutDevices »

lecouple wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:03 pm
BlackoutDevices wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:32 pm
I do free shipping included with any cage purchase. I'm currently working on an improved ordering process that makes things more clear for stuff like that.
And finally I run more sales than Kink3d does which often gets the Evo very close in cost to the Cobra. So for all the additional benefits of the Evo, it is absolutely worth it.
Thank you for the quick reply. I registered on your website to get some of my measurements in.

Where is your place of business and do you accept PayPal payments?

best regards
I'm in Canada and I only accept PayPal on the site (or CC through PayPal) right now.
1 x
lecouple

Post by lecouple »

The missus wants to know when your next sale is on :D , we're also Canucks. Thank you for replying.

I think your design is well thought out. Too many men consider going small is good when it's the worst thing you can do. Leaving room for expansion is the correct approach.

Since the Chinese are copying your design, you must be onto something.

Best
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

lecouple wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:54 pm The missus wants to know when your next sale is on :D , we're also Canucks. Thank you for replying.

I think your design is well thought out. Too many men consider going small is good when it's the worst thing you can do. Leaving room for expansion is the correct approach.

Since the Chinese are copying your design, you must be onto something.
Sorry missed this as I didn't get a notification for it.

I generally do sales around holidays which is often every month or so. If you keep your eye on the website or twitter/reddit you will see announcements for the sales.

Haha yeah they actually copied a very early version of it and laser scanned it. I think they actually found and were watching me on here from the initial stages. If it was who I think it was, they also had the audacity to ask for a refund :roll:
Though I have to give them some props in their ingenuity in combining all of the authentic cages out there into some weird and interesting amalgamations.

Thankfully, with the Evo not being a "set product" its a lot harder to copy when each one gets uniquely designed/fitted for each customer.
1 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Mot wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:18 am
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:57 pm
Mot wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:39 pm I'm tired of buying cages, so broke down and bought Mature Metal Jail Bird. I have variety they all don't seem to fit 100% and being uncut hard to clean without unlocking. Probably spent more than the $330 for all the other cages :/
Good move, even though you may have to send it back for adjustments. I sent mine back 3 times, BUT it has been PERFECT for 9 years!
How long did it take for you to receive your Jail Bird cage?
They quoted 6 weeks.. and it came almost 6 weeks to the DAY.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I cant do plastic after a while it stinks from urinating and not even a long time. We are talking like 6-8 hours.

I probably tried.. 20+ knock off devices. Which I spent WAY more than just buying a jailbird out of the gate that is stainless steel.

I had to send it back 2x to get it right. One thing the knockoffs were NEVER going to work for me (A271 was the best) because I need the ball gap to be a little bigger than normal. That turned into a game changer. When I talked to the woman from Mature Metal and told her I was getting ball burn. She said we need to increase the gap. She knew immediately. I was skeptical and thought Id start slipping out.. but I sent it back a week later it came back and it is a device my wife knows I never have to take off now.

Jailbird all the way. Some get lucky with other things but I sure didnt.
1 x
Layla_CD

Post by Layla_CD »

HTv5 - been through a ton of different types including vice.... never could tolerate 24/7 long term until HolyTrainer v5 and now that's pretty much a done deal deown there and i couldnt be more comfortable
0 x
Pinkysubby

Post by Pinkysubby »

I just bought the Feminizer V3, and could for the first time keep it on for the night. Big Improvement comparing to the Holy Trainer, wich was surprisingly sharp around the edges after a couple of hours, especially when hitting the morning wood. But only a week in now.
0 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Is there a definition of long term? If not, my suggestion is longer than one month. Anyway, my choice is my own simple ring design with a hollow and locking l-shaped wand. There are pics on this site in the members section if interested. The design allows for cleaning without unlocking and does only make a minimal mess during urination (zero mess is probably unavoidable). Also, cleaning can be reduced to once a week and is easy to administer while in the shower. And the wear itself is almost effortless.
0 x