World Cage devices?

For the gearheads in the audience
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
World Cage devices?

Post by williebdenied »

I just stumbled onto this brand of device. Has anyone tried one out.

There are 3 sizes: Bangkok (L), Vegas(M), Bali(S)

https://www.sexyfunworld.com/WorldCageBangkok
Last edited by williebdenied on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: World Cage devices?

Post by Tom Allen »

Guys, when you're asking about a device, please include a link so the rest of us don't have to clutter up our search engine history trying to find it.

Thanks.
2 x
pdw1234pdw

Post by pdw1234pdw »

Hi, I understand this answer comes quite late, but I recently bought a World Cage device.
I bought the Bangkok one because i need the 40mm inner diameter (i'm circumcised)
It is really comfortable, but i would have loved the Bangkok diameter with the Vegas length.

if you know any other device that is 40mm wide?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

pdw1234pdw wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:35 pm Hi, I understand this answer comes quite late, but I recently bought a World Cage device.
I bought the Bangkok one because i need the 40mm inner diameter (i'm circumcised)
It is really comfortable, but i would have loved the Bangkok diameter with the Vegas length.
I'd like to try all three sizes. It looks like the largest would let me get a good start on an erection, for maximum frustration when it stops it.

Unfortunately, it looks like the smallest ring is 43mm, which is too big for me. I'd need a 40mm at least, preferably a 38mm seeing as it has a hinge (40mm is the smallest I can get on without a hinge, which is not quite completely secure).

Is the hinge comfortable? The original CB-3000 hinges had a rivet that would get extremely uncomfortable/painful after a while.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted