What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

For the gearheads in the audience
chastityslave22

Re: What is your preferred long term device? [pics]

Post by chastityslave22 »

Thanx for compliment. The frontal pic above shows myself being locked up, i therefore use it as my avatar.
0 x
bbbbb

Registration Questions

Post by bbbbb »

Cobra chastity cages are by far the most comfortable cages I've ever worn.

Edited by admin to remove link
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:29 am @WifeIsVanilla So I see you have a watchful mistress and a jailbird. What is your preference and why? I know that William wears the spider with a triple ring. So I am wondering what you thinka bout the two you have and the differences? Seems like the defacto is the Jailbird. I have found very few people that dont prefer that (I found one guy from the UK that prefers this all metal encased one and claims it is better made - I dont know if I believe that enough for me personally) I have a 20 dollar Jailbird esque clone that is coming in the mail any minute to see if I like the open cage design (it also has a padlock) The price difference isnt that much but I wonder if people just pick the jailbird because it is the cheapest.
I love wearing them both equally. However, the JB is easier to thoroughly clean in the shower so I wear it most of the time.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
BlackoutDevices
Re: Registration Questions

Post by BlackoutDevices »

bbbbb wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:10 am Cobra chastity cages are by far the most comfortable cages I've ever worn.
https://icockcage.com/cobra-chastity
Authentic Cobra cages are only available from kink3d directly and their official partners:
https://kink3d.com/pages/official-partners
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

We've been using the A271 for several years now, and it is still our favorite. My spouse/KH commented recently that I needed a smaller cage. One must for the new smaller cage was that it had to have the same "ergonomic" base ring as the A271. We found a new shorter cage on DhGate with the same base ring, but the open cage is roughly a half inch shorter and the same ID as the A271. Based on my initial wearing experience, the new cage is "comfortable but strict". We are still looking for a non-metal device with a similar base ring, but haven't found one yet. Will come back and post pics of the new device.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
bbbbb

Post by bbbbb »

What's your go-to for long-term loyalty and commitment? From what I gather, most folks would likely pick loyalty, honesty, respect, and communication. Those are the basics for building a healthy, lasting relationship. But hey, everyone's different, right? Your choice might depend on your values and situation.
Short-term commitment cages might be more about meeting immediate needs, like seeking thrills or fulfilling desires. But they might not be as stable or set the stage for a lasting connection.
All in all, whether it's short-term or long-term, having a relationship built on health, mutual respect, and understanding is key."
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

The small BON4M with s hinged ring and latex tubing over the ring for long term comfort
0 x
bbbbb

Post by bbbbb »

For a sissy, the pink cobra chastity cage is right up my alley.

Edited by Admin to remove link.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

bbbbb wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:28 am For a sissy, the pink cobra chastity cage is right up my alley.

Edited by Admin to remove link.
Please do not spam that site again. It is only a year old; it is registered in Iceland, one of the current scam capitols; all owner information is concealed. I wouldn't trust it any more than I'd trust a guy with a trenchcoat full of watches in the Bronx.

Repeat spam will get you an official warning.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
horizbiz

Post by horizbiz »

Steelworxx Steelheart with a Badass Workroom Custom L Shape PA Wand with Locking Ring (8mm).
The cage is one of the lowest cost custom cages. It is just beautifully finished. The addition of the BAWR wand through the pee hole makes it completely inescapable and incredibly comfortable. The BAWR wand is a great way to make virtually any non piercing cage truly secure. I started without the piercing ordered several expensive custom cages only to realize how insecure they actually were. The BAWR wand works with all of them.
0 x