Locked or just disciplined— what’s the difference?

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: Locked or just disciplined— what’s the difference?

Post by slave d »

There are also some other reminders that come constantly from being caged (varies with the cage etc this is just my situation). 1: i have to sit to pee so no standing at the urinals with “the boys”. 2: i can’t have an erection at all. 3: i can’t masturbate in any traditional way at all. 4: There are numerous others but i think these at least make the point, uncaged you “may” be a good boy and obey your other half, with a cage you “must” obey them. The other thing i would add is that over the years i’ve worked very hard to make MsM’s device more and more escape and fiddle proof and i believe that shows just how committed i am prepared to be. Uncaged i could be lying through my teeth and doing anything i like there’s only my conscience to get around and it is much more easily conned than MsM !!!

So i’m afraid I would say anybody who says they’re in chastity without a cage is certainly not fooling me though they may be fooling themselves.

Meant to say too, as far as the title of this thread goes i’m not sure what discipline means. Perhaps you mean self discipline ? To me discipline involves the paddle and cane MsM uses to reinforce my position as sub to Her and doesn’t directly have anything to do with Her cage !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Locked or just disciplined— what’s the difference?

Post by Schnoff »

slave d wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:26 pm So i’m afraid I would say anybody who says they’re in chastity without a cage is certainly not fooling me though they may be fooling themselves.
Dude :D . Don't yuck my yum. I don't think I'm fooling anybody, much less myself. Though I make the distinction that we practice orgasm denial without a cage, maybe it's not "chastity" without some device. And I still orgasm quite a bit, but that's all part of learning and growing.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.