Steel to plastic

For the gearheads in the audience
HinAndHerKink

Re: Steel to plastic

Post by HinAndHerKink »

Another fail: I just tried a knock-off HT-v3 from fleabay. I bought the "jumbo" size tube, which happily fits comfortably over my shaft when flaccid, so at least I'd be able to pee in it, unlike the CB3000, where the tube was too narrow. And I like the locking mechanism, no chance of movement trapping skin.
The problem now is the back ring. It came with 4 rings, but even with the largest there's no way I can get both balls and my cock through at once! Any tips? Or alternatives to buy with bigger rings. I like the squarer shape of the HT rings but wonder if I'd be better with something split or hinged? The ideal would be a device my other half can put on me without half an hour of fiddling and painful skin trapping.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

HimAndHerKink - Not exactly sure what you mean by "at once." Getting everything through a solid ring is a process. I pull the scrotum skin through on the side of my right (the larger of the two) testicle. Generally, the testicle pops through on its own once I get enough of the skin through. Sometimes it needs a bit of a push from the back. Then I do the same on the other side. The second testicle often needs a little more encouragement than the first. Now that both balls are through, I push the head of my penis sort of down towards the center of the ring and through just far enough that I can grab it on the other side and pull it through.

BTW - Nine years ago, I was a bit nervous about wearing a solid ring. What would happen if my testicles became swollen? I keep track of my wearing time (yeah, I am that anal retentive), and if you add up all of the hours I have worn chastity devices, the total is more than 3 entire years with never the slightest bit of testicle swelling.

Also, BTW - Of the devices I have ever worn, half were solid rings and half were CB's (some assembly required). I highly prefer the solid rings, but that is a matter of personal preference.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
HinAndHerKink

Post by HinAndHerKink »

By "at once" I meant ending up with all three through at the same time. A fair amount of struggling and some painful pressure got one ball through, but there was no way the second ball was going to follow.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sounds to me as if you’re not pulling sufficient loose skin through with the first testicle as there should only then be a bit of scrotum “inside” the A-ring so even if your balls are 2” across they should both go through !! Then once they’re both through a well lubed “soft” cock should be squeezed through. Otherwise you must be horse sized !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Mlocked7
Last orgasm: July 14th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Mlocked7 »

It's actually quite comfortable for me, but my balls have stretched a good amount from past Chastity cage use, and I'm scheduled to wearing a cage. I did go with a slightly larger ring because there is not much of a gap between the cage and ring. The only downside to the design is it creates a bit of a larger bulge when wearing jeans, everything is held in one place and a bit of a squeeze in tighter pants but other than that it's a great cage for long term wear. It's secure and very sturdy. Just my thoughts on it.
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

I usually don't reply to this sort of thread. All this is so individual. For the record, I wore a stainess steel Jail Bird for over 3 years 24/7, being released long enough for play and occasional cleaning. I never experienced a single problem due to the weight of the device. I tried the stainless Fort. It was much heavier. I didn't like the weight but never had my balls dragged down. Let me suggest 2 things:

1. The device needs to be sized correctly for long term wear. If the cage touches the skin all the way around, the friction will support the weight without depending on the base ring.

2. The base ring should NOT be as tight as possible. It is perfectly fine if your balls don't slip out. Security is not really an issue since YOU want to be locked up. Why would you want to escape?
2 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com