HolyTrainerV4 on the way

For the gearheads in the audience
Dredger
HolyTrainerV4 on the way

Post by Dredger »

Hi all and thanks for accepting my invitation to join. It's only been a few days since I received my cage and it's changed everything. I have gone for being inattentive and not that bothered about my wife and her needs to being completely focused on her and her pleasures. She has become very much aware of this and every night ends with massaging and light tickling for her until she falls asleep. I have had trouble with my Holy Trainer V3 though which I was wondering if anyone else has had?

Initially wearing in on the 45mm diameter it seemed a bit loose. I was allowed supervised access to change it yesterday but the 40mm was just too tight. As I now realise I bought the House of Denial knock-off one and not the correct HolyTrainer. I guess it has been good to see if I like it. I have been locked permanently in there from the moment it was fitted. After refitting the 45mm ring and relocked, and must have done something wrong as I have been fiddling with it all day and then I have had shooting pains in my testicles which meant I could hardly walk. After it was removed again, it was very painful and I feel like I need to go to the loo a lot but cant. Is this common with first timers or could it be the knock-off cage?

Anyway, I had permission to order the HolyTraining V4 directly from the manufacturer yesterday as Princess says I need the correct one for true long term wearing. It comes in a few days. Do you think that its a case I did something with my balls pulling them through and have made it uncomfortable or is it the knock-off I bought?

As an aside, Princess it getting into all this. She showed me yesterday her newly shaven body after a shower and kept telling me how much she wanted an early night to take advantage of me being unlocked for a day or two. Then when the time came, she shopped online in bed and told me she was too tired for any of that and wanted an evening massage and tickle to help her sleep. She knows.

Long message but any help on the questions here would be much appreciated
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: HolyTrainerV4 on the way

Post by Schnoff »

It sounds like you bruised your testicles. You know the drill: See a doc, tell them how the injury occurred, see what they have to say. Likely it’s just “give the boys a rest”, but we are kinky Internet people, not medical professionals: Go see a medical professional.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
bokeyboy87

Post by bokeyboy87 »

I am really curious about the new quality of an actual holy trainer compared to v3 knockoff. How do you like the new v4 . can you please please go into detail about the device with me
0 x
martygraham

Post by martygraham »

Hello, based on what I read from this holy trainer review https://sexualalpha.com/holy-trainer-review/ it seems like it most likely is the knock off cage that is the issue. Did you receive the V4 already? Curious to know your thoughts about it now, about to order one as well.
0 x