*Closed* Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: *Closed* Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

Post by slave d »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:20 am
calmsam wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:56 pm I've seen this device many times on the internet but could find the right size until now. Is there any change to get your hands on the maker file?
This doesn't make a lot of sense. You want to try again?
How’s this for my translation: please send me the manufacturer’s files for this so I can make them cheaper than you and put you out of business !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:55 pm
calmsam wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:56 pm I've seen this device many times on the internet but could find the right size until now. Is there any change to get your hands on the maker file?
How’s this for my translation: please send me the manufacturer’s files for this so I can make them cheaper than you and put you out of business !!

MsM’s ld
That's what I was guessing, but I wanted to be sure before I jumped in his shit.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
calmsam

Post by calmsam »

sry, I updated the post, now it should make sense.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

calmsam wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:56 pm I've seen this device many times on the internet and bought it once in L and XL but they didn't fit as expected.

I have some experience with CAD and was hoping to get my hands on the maker file so I could modify the cage and print it my self.

Is there any chance that this model will be opensource or shared privately?
Authentic Blackout Devices are made to measure only. There are no "sizes" in the traditional sense.

Soooo, no.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

So, he 'claims' to have purchased two counterfeits, and now he wants you to *give* him the make file. Wow, talk about adding insult to injury...

Where's my Captain Picard :facepalm:? Ah, I remember, it's on a different machine.

What would make someone think this is 'OK'?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BrokeTheMold

Re: Looking for Testers for a New 3D Printed Cage

Post by BrokeTheMold »

vantage38t wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 am i would like to tell you what i have found out. that an A ring which is round at the top but slightly V shaped at the bottom and slightly bent backwards works for me the best . the chastity cage needs to be 39mm inside as i am not curcumsized and dont want to pinch skin .
i have a large set of balls and 55mm a ring or 60mm depending fits best . i have a cobra snug which is a bit small. but has a devious feature
where the head of the penis goes there is a slightly smaller ring that fits where a gland ring would , it reminds you you are locked all the time
and ads to my frustration . i would love to test one of your systems. if you see fit its [email protected]
I’m revisiting the forum after a while away. Apologies for replying to a pretty old comment, but I agree totally re. the shape of the “A/base ring.” I made a couple like that myself with moldable plastic, and they work quite well. I don’t use them much because I prefer the Mature Metal Jailbird security screw to a padlock, and I couldn’t put threads in the locking posts.

Also, the “slightly smaller ring that fits where a gland ring would” is very similar to the Ms. Lori’s anti-pullout retainer ring for the non-pierced. The difference is that the retainer ring is attached to a pivot point at the bottom. If you try to pull out, the top of the ring pivots backward, clamping down on the penis.
0 x