Steelworxx Measurements

For the gearheads in the audience
justcaged

Steelworxx Measurements

Post by justcaged »

Hey All,

I currently own a JB which my body has adjusted to, and it is now slightly larger than is comfortable. So we are looking at a new chastity device.

We were thinking of changing over to a Steelheart of similar from Steelworxx. One thing I noticed is that the overall length measurement starts at 60mm. What I want to know is where is that measurement taken on the device? Reason being, I would be looking at a 38mm (1.5inch) JB, and I want to know how the 60mm relates to that measurement.

Also, what is your thought on the Anatomical ring? Good, bad or otherwise experiences?
0 x
Albert Steel

Re: Steelworxx Measurements

Post by Albert Steel »

Hi!
The overall length as I understand it is the length of the whole device when assembled, from the A-ring to the tip, as opposed to being just the length of the tube (to which you would add the gap and the ring).
I can recommend the anatomical ring,I have found it very comfortable both day and night.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I agree, If I remember correctly, that measurement is from the back of the A-ring where it would sit against your body.

As for the Anatomical ring, cagedmonkey found it more uncomfortable than the round ring. It caused him some unwanted discomfort and he wasn't able to wear it as long as his regular oval or round rings.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast

Post by newbie »

Hi. Right now I am locked (when I'm locked) in a Holy Trainer V2. I have always considered my next upgrade would be to the Steelworxx Steelheart. Currently I have both the short and standard HT tubes which both seem to work equally well, if I were to go with the Steelheart which HT tube would be the best one to try to replicate in steel? Also I use either a 40m mor 36mm HT ring, with the 36 being a little tight but not unbearable or causing issues. Is smaller usually better for the steel?

Being a completely encloded tube is a big reason for going with the Steelheart for me, I prefer enclosed, but would there be any hygiene issues associated with that?

Thanks.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
justcaged

Post by justcaged »

My understanding is that it is from the basering to the end, I guess my question is whether it is along the top of the device, or along the centreline of the device. Basically whether it is along the red or the blue line of the device on the attached picture.
SH-measurement.jpg
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
Michele

Post by Michele »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:Blue line. See here:

http://steelworxx.de/FAQ-s-21i.html
I have never seen that on their site, that's awesome!

Thank you!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

As I say to my wife these days, happy to be of service. :D

And thanks to you too, Lady M. I've been greatly enjoying your blog (including the dirty pictures). The list of books on chastity and female-led relationships was particularly helpful to us (Another one I'd recommend for any woman just starting out and unsure how to go about things is "The Hesitant Mistress" by Dvanna Hightower).
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
Michele

Post by Michele »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:As I say to my wife these days, happy to be of service. :D

And thanks to you too, Lady M. I've been greatly enjoying your blog (including the dirty pictures). The list of books on chastity and female-led relationships was particularly helpful to us (Another one I'd recommend for any woman just starting out and unsure how to go about things is "The Hesitant Mistress" by Dvanna Hightower).
Maybe I'll have to read that and review it... Who's gonna get me a copy? Haha I love books but I seriously buy too many so now I'm going to offer to read and review if people give them to me lol

I have others that I've read too and I plan to make a page dedicated to recommending books I found helpful.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with this thread so I'll shut up haha
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have had both the regular and anatomical ring. I really could not feel much of a difference. As for hygiene, with careful cleaning, I would wear my steelheart for about two months without removal. Then off for the night, then locked back on. My second steelheart was very snug. I ordered it with an extra drain hole on the bottom. Worked well, especially for cleaning. You may want to consider the Looker and have more bars added. Touching is impossible and cleaning is easier.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.