Has Anyone Gone Too Short

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Has Anyone Gone Too Short

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have had my MM JB for a couple of years now. I love it but I am now ordering a WM for a little variety. I am ordering it a half inch shorter than the JB as I am only at the end of the cage about 2/3 of the time. (I am definitely a grower.)

M MM says I should be at the end at least 90% of the time and recommended going the half inch shorter. So I did, but I am a tad concerned since I don't think you can lengthen a cage. I have often read that folks do tend to order shorter and shorter devices as they purchase new ones. My question is, has anyone taken that tendency too far and ended up with a device that is simply too short.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tame Lion

Re: Has Anyone Gone Too Short

Post by Tame Lion »

First off, MM can make a cage longer. They just can't make one bigger diameter. My cage is now down to 1 1/4" long. The head touches all the time. I have never heard anyone complain about a cage that is too short. Narrow yes, short no.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

I will have to say I did have a MM WM and it was to short for me. The shortness was evident while urinating well really about 5 min after urinating. what would happen is after urinating and leaving the bathroom I would start to dribble about 5 min after I was in the bathroom. After going to a 1/4 longer cage i do not have the problem any more.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

I think I'm borderline right now, but I got a new MM that was both shorter and tighter so I'm not sure which is having more effect. It's only my 2nd time using it but this time I seem to be adjusting better (a week both times). I may go 1/8" longer at some time, but not yet.

Having no from to grow does mean there's no possibility of an erection, even partial, which is interestingly different in itself as there's no emotional release at all. My KH likes it.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Thanks, guys!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
nounta1016

Post by nounta1016 »

belocked wrote:I think I'm borderline right now, but I got a new MM that was both shorter and tighter so I'm not sure which is having more effect. It's only my 2nd time using it but this time I seem to be adjusting better (a week both times). I may go 1/8" longer at some time, but not yet.

Having no from to grow does mean there's no possibility of an erection, even partial, which is interestingly different in itself as there's no emotional release at all. My KH likes it.

Can you give me some tips on finding the measurements to no growing at all? I am having difficulty with the length and width.currently have a queens keep diameter of 1 3/8" and for sure its too wide. Length I got 2 1/4" and when I am truely flaccid, I have maybe 2/4" extra. Additionally my ring size is 1 1/2", its already hard to put on, but again when i am flaccid the weight of the cage makes the ring slope down about an inch from the base of my penis.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

nounta1016 wrote:Can you give me some tips on finding the measurements to no growing at all?
As the owner of 1 JB that's too big and 1 JB that's possibly too small I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask :D

I thought I had measured fine when I bought the 1st JB, and it seemed OK for a while, but with longer wear (more than a week) I seem to shrink a bit and I found I was rattling around inside. I went down 1/4" length and one size in diameter and I'm not sure yet if I've gone too far; I fill the JB at all times and the slightest encouragement makes me squeeze out in all directions. When it comes off (1 week on and counting) I expect the head to have marks from the cage that look like a steak just off the grill. But it's still more comfortable than the cage that's too big.

So the advice? Look at how much space you have when really flaccid and reduce measurements by that much. Don't exaggerate how big you are, even if it hurts the ego. A tighter cage will also help hold everything in place and reduce the feeling of weight.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I get grill marks too. That is to be expected. Your cage is supposed to prevent erections. That means the cage presses hard against your penis. The marks fade quickly. Sizing must assure you touch sides and top at all times when soft.
0 x
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
belocked

Post by belocked »

Tame Lion wrote:I get grill marks too. That is to be expected.
I'm just wondering how to explain it to my urologist :D
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Take the cage off the night before :)
0 x
#mcjnl @thecagedlion