Seriously, ANOTHER device?

For the gearheads in the audience
locked4her55
Re: Seriously, ANOTHER device?

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:Well, I have to say, that the sensation of becoming aroused while in the CB3k is amazing, and amazingly frustrating to me. Feeling the pressure, but with very limited access to actual touching of skin drives me up a wall.
We love both of our MM devices but I have to admit I loved the frustrating feeling I felt being encased in the CB6000s. The sensation of sliding along the plastic sleeve and the way the end is designed to cradled the head of my penis was wonderful. Metal won out in the end over plastic for many reasons not to mention my wife loves the stainless and her ability to have access to me through the bars.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

Lady M wrote:You'd think we had plenty but the past few days I've been craving a new device... what is wrong with me?? lol I have no idea what but something between the Jail Bird we have and the Revenge. Maybe I'm just being a weirdo and this will pass. I have plenty of other toys to buy before I go buying another chastity cage! lol
The exchange rate is good right now, stock up while you can :)

Just get a steelheart and be done with it.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Atone wrote:Just get a steelheart and be done with it.
Oh goodness, I don't want a fully enclosed Steelheart - that's why we bought the Revenge (pretty much enclosed with the barred end) but the more enclosed devices start to smell after awhile - unless he showered 7 times a day or washed after taking if the cage each time... that kills my spontaneity.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

Lady M wrote:
Atone wrote:Just get a steelheart and be done with it.
Oh goodness, I don't want a fully enclosed Steelheart - that's why we bought the Revenge (pretty much enclosed with the barred end) but the more enclosed devices start to smell after awhile - unless he showered 7 times a day or washed after taking if the cage each time... that kills my spontaneity.
Does your revenge have the integrated lock? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
I've decided to make a really cool looking one that fits what you've described. It will have the same integrated lock.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
mcn

Post by mcn »

I just finished a custom piece for someone that I believe contains elements of what Lady M envisioned.

The buyer also wanted a removable urethral insert integrated into the device, and opted for a satin finish on the cage instead of a polished finish. The urethral insert, however, is highly polished.

The device may appear large in the photos, due to angle, but also because the buyer requested cage rings almost the same size as the base ring. The base ring has an i.d. of 1-5/8" and the cage rings have an i.d. of 1-1/2."
100_1958.JPG
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Is he pierced, intentionally or otherwise? I'm unintentionally 'pierced' on the right side in the foreskin so in addition to the JB, I also have a small padlock threaded through the 'piercing'. This still doesn't prevent me from touching it, but just not in any sexual manner, only to wash it.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Subinmemphis wrote:Does your revenge have the integrated lock? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
I've decided to make a really cool looking one that fits what you've described. It will have the same integrated lock.
Yes we have the integrated lick and I love it... we've gotten over the whole lick thing because of noise and bulk and play... the security screws and integrated locks are better. I actually like the integrated lock since its not able to be unscrewed with fingers like the MM security screw.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Michele

Post by Michele »

Happily caged wrote:Is he pierced, intentionally or otherwise? I'm unintentionally 'pierced' on the right side in the foreskin so in addition to the JB, I also have a small padlock threaded through the 'piercing'. This still doesn't prevent me from touching it, but just not in any sexual manner, only to wash it.
No not pierced and won't be for any intentional our unintentional reason haha

mcn - that's not a bad new piece you made, hope the recipient likes it!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I just ordered "Another Device," a Watchful Mistress. As much as i love my Jail Bird, I thought i would enjoyr a little variety.

Lady M, I noticed earlier in the thread that you were thinking about a WM. In about 6 weeks, I will let you know how I like it compared to the JB
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Michele

Post by Michele »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:I just ordered "Another Device," a Watchful Mistress. As much as i love my Jail Bird, I thought i would enjoyr a little variety.

Lady M, I noticed earlier in the thread that you were thinking about a WM. In about 6 weeks, I will let you know how I like it compared to the JB
Perfect! I'd love to know your thoughts and to see it actually on if wife is ok with that, of course.:)
0 x