Is LockedUpLove legit?

For the gearheads in the audience
astraeafrs

Is LockedUpLove legit?

Post by astraeafrs »

I need to buy a replacement ring for my CB6000S and they have it cheaper than the official site. I just need to make sure they'll give me the normal ring and not the knockoff ring.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Is LockedUpLove legit?

Post by wishful4 »

0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

astraeafrs wrote:I need to buy a replacement ring for my CB6000S and they have it cheaper than the official site. I just need to make sure they'll give me the normal ring and not the knockoff ring.
$17.50 vs $20?

Jesus.

$18 at keptforher.com, BTW.
0 x
astraeafrs

Post by astraeafrs »

Tom Allen wrote:
astraeafrs wrote:I need to buy a replacement ring for my CB6000S and they have it cheaper than the official site. I just need to make sure they'll give me the normal ring and not the knockoff ring.
$17.50 vs $20?

Jesus.

$18 at keptforher.com, BTW.
Mainly the shipping too. $4 vs $10 on top of the difference. Thanks for the other site!
0 x
Bound4Fun

Post by Bound4Fun »

Lockeduplove.net is legit. I have bought both a CB6000 and CB6000S off John and had no issues dealing with him when I had parts fail. Replacements were sent very promptly.

Prior to purchasing I did contact ALE to verify he was a genuine reseller as at the time his prices were way below competitors prices.

B4F
0 x
dmccollu

Post by dmccollu »

I have worked with John at LockedupLove several times. His prices are fair and he ships what he advertises. You can trust him.
0 x