We've Achieved JailBird

For the gearheads in the audience
Dev

Re: We've Achieved JailBird

Post by Dev »

Report back:

No it does not come with the hole. Thank You for relaying the message.

So now we know.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

From the pictures on the site, I think if you don't order the pin, you don't get the place to put it. If you wanted one later, you'd have to mail it back and get him to fix it.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote:
I have a 1 5/8" ring that I have not and will never use, if you would like to have it let me know via PM and I will send it to you. It is set for 1/4" gap on my cage, not sure how consistent his cages are.

-A
Do you still have this? The way things are looking we may have to go down 2 sizes.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

Belle wrote:
Do you still have this? The way things are looking we may have to go down 2 sizes.
Actually, I have the ring. This is the one I was sanding the other day. It didn't fit in the JB but after I sanded it, it did...but then the gap was wrong. He really does craft each one by hand and it seems the various rings, etc., are not easily interchangeable.

I can send you the ring if you want to give it a try and see if it will work for you. Send me a PM if you want me to do this.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote:Do you still have this? The way things are looking we may have to go down 2 sizes.
sorry no, it was sent on already.

It is difficult to get these things just right. I am pretty sure I have finally settled in on the 1 3/4" ring. I am pretty sure that any smaller would cut off blood flow during a nocturnal so I don't see me going any smaller no matter how used to it I might become. For daytime use the 1 5/8" would work and be very comfortable but there is no way I am changing it out every night.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: I can send you the ring if you want to give it a try and see if it will work for you. Send me a PM if you want me to do this.
This is bringing up images of a big happy family sitting around the thanksgiving table. Can someone please pass a 1 5/8" ring, I'm feeling a little loose over here :)

-A
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote: This is bringing up images of a big happy family sitting around the thanksgiving table. Can someone please pass a 1 5/8" ring, I'm feeling a little loose over here :)

-A
Anything is possible at my family holidays :D
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote: This is bringing up images of a big happy family sitting around the thanksgiving table. Can someone please pass a 1 5/8" ring, I'm feeling a little loose over here :)

-A
I actually had this dream last night that bunch of us rented cottages in some sort of vacation location. I was there with Ab, Belle and jnuts, Thumper (although his Belle was still in Asia and we all felt bad for him), you were there Atone, mikecb...

There was a lake and we were all having a good time. :D

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

That would be great Dev! If it doesn't work, we can send it back. My gap is 3/8" anyway so who knows. If the ring is too small I'll know what size to order at least and not have to worry about ordering a new one that is also too big. It would be cool if Bill had a set of sizing rings that were actually base rings with different sizes and gaps. I would gladly throw him a couple hundred bucks to make sure I pick the right size if it got refunded when I sent it back. He could even charge a small service fee.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:and we were all having a good time. :D
I have thought about what it would be like to actually meet someone that I know here. Probably wouldn't have much to talk about. That and I wouldn't recognize anyone unless they dropped their pants :lol: (or maybe lifted their shirt).

-A
0 x