Steelheart 29mm tube

For the gearheads in the audience
hot_toddy_dog

Re: Steelheart 29mm tube

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

The 29mm tube is awesome. I highly recommend it. I cannot get anything at all like an erection. After trying a few things, orgasm will still be possible, but only a "soft" orgasm. This is with a 44mm base ring. With the 42mm base ring that I ordered, even that may be out of the question. I may have to switch to 44mm for sleeping comfort.
0 x
robinboca

Post by robinboca »

I'm Gay and also into BDSM so it might be a different ball game for us. I have been fitted with the 32mm which is what I wear most of the time. My partner makes me wear the 29mm during play or punishment.
The 29mm is very restrictive and keeps me in a state of constant awareness of my penis when wearing it as punishment and is entirely restrictive during play because I inevitably have a painful partial erection.

I cannot keep myself clean in the 29mm. I am only locked in it for one to three days at most so it's not a
tremendous issue as long as I use a Vaseline type lubrication when putting it on.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:The 29mm tube is awesome. I highly recommend it. I cannot get anything at all like an erection. After trying a few things, orgasm will still be possible, but only a "soft" orgasm. This is with a 44mm base ring. With the 42mm base ring that I ordered, even that may be out of the question. I may have to switch to 44mm for sleeping comfort.
Thanks for the recommendation, I will probably go down this road soon. I currently use a 40mm base ring but will also order a 38mm base ring if I get a new tube. I figure I will want to try that even if I end up staying with the 32mm tube. Switching rings for sleeping is totally out of the question for me so sleeping comfort (well, comfort is a relative term) is the limiting factor.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

robinboca wrote:My partner makes me wear the 29mm during play or punishment.
The idea of being made to wear it as "punishment" is appealing but not likely to happen.
robinboca wrote:I cannot keep myself clean in the 29mm. I am only locked in it for one to three days at most so it's not a tremendous issue as long as I use a Vaseline type lubrication when putting it on.
Keeping clean is a bit of a concern. If I can wear it comfortably I will figure out a way to keep clean. I know that may be wishful thinking but I will try.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Update: I did get some mild bruising from becoming aroused in the 29mm tube. Very slight however, and no oedema to go with it. I'm not particularly concerned, I think this was likely due to just bad positioning and trauma caused by rushing getting into the tube with the stocking trick. Since there is no swelling, tingling, or numbness, the size is definitely acceptable.

However, the device still doesn't work for me. Even in the 42mm base ring, it is still possible to achieve orgasm. Not a particularly pleasant one, but there was nothing I could have done to avoid it. Since there is no functional difference between the 42mm / 29mm combination and the 45mm / 32mm combination other than level of pain inflicted, I think I may go back to the 32mm tube, or certainly at least the 44mm base ring for less pain during arousal and sexual activity. I could certainly be convinced to part with the 29mm tube for a fair price.

I am beginning to think that for me being inside a tube is too stimulating and that the chastity is actually counter productive, since, once arousal has begun, stimulation is constant and unavoidable. If on the other hand, I don't wear the device, I can manage to avoid stimulation. In either case, my problem at this point is almost entirely psychological and it is clear that physical management of it is not going to work. The only other remaining solutions I can see are physiological, but I am not sure I want to pursue that route at this time.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Sorry to hear it isn't working out for you. If the base ring was smaller I would be interested but I wear a 40mm base ring and will probably get a 38mm at the same time. I will be sending one of my tubes and base rings back to have the new fitted to them anyway. I want all my rings to work with all my tubes. I had too many Jailbirds that with incompatible parts, it was too hard to keep track of them. I only have one steelheart that is a separate "system" and will probably be selling that one of these days as I never wear it.

Have you tried using numbing cream? I have used Dr. Numb and once it kicks in, around 15 minutes, I cannot feel a thing.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Yeah, I've tried that as well as a bit more potent topicals (tetracaine), as well as injectable anaesthetics. While the feeling is neat, you can't apply it for too long. I did numb my dick once with heavy duty stuff (medical grade injectable marcaine) for about 6 hours, but starting getting mild symptoms of overdose about 3 hours in which made the experience unpleasant enough that I would not repeat it. I haven't experimented with combining this with chastity, though I might try it again.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I did order a 29mm tube but before it was made I changed the size to 32mm and it was a good decision as it is very difficult to put on the 32mm tube.
I dont have a large penis, in fact I would say I am on the small side, the overall length of the tube from behind the base ring is only 60mm.
The steelheart is very snug and has no room for me to grow,
0 x
robinboca

Post by robinboca »

To Atone:
You are absolutely correct. Chastity is never really a punishment. In fact it is in all regards, pleasure - no matter how uncomfortable or painful it gets

The truth is, I think chastity is just another way to get off. I have seven different devices. Three of them are belts. We skipped the plastic devices because they seem cheap and I've heard they are not made especially well. I like having my cock locked up. It is constantly arousing. Not only that, I am cut. Having my cock protected by the tube as made it a lot more sensitive when I have access to it.

As far as lubricating myself goes, I clean everyday in the shower then use something called Nourish that I squirt into the tube with a syringe without the needle. It's a completely organic lubricant. I guess I am lucky because I never seem to have problems (knock on wood).
0 x
Locked_inSteel

Post by Locked_inSteel »

My experience is that smaller the tube is, the more it will restrict erections, make erections uncomfortable and results in fewer orgasms.

I prefer a large penis tube as they are the most comfortable. Currently I'm locked in a full-fledged T-3 steel chastity belt with a 38mm tube and 1.5" wide. It's extremely comfortable. However, the "frustrating" part is that the "roomy" tube allows the penis to grow enough and feel like my penis is permanently stuck inside a "vagina". Erections are comfy, but "fucking the tube" makes frequent ruined orgasms, DAILY.

either way, small or large, it's frustrating. Pick the lesser of the 2 evils...
0 x
Full-Fledged steel chastity belt firmly securing a 4-inch steel rattler butt plug and urethra plug integrated in the Penis Tube.

MY VIDEO HERE: Buttplugged under chastity