Smaller, Snug Cage??

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Smaller, Snug Cage??

Post by wishful4 »

While trying out sizing rings to determine cage diameter, I found out that I am halfway between 1 1/8 and 1 1/4 in. to be a snug fit. Not sure if MM can do an in-between size. I'm afraid that, with the smaller diameter, any attempted erection at all will cause the round rings on the JB cage to act as a cockring and prevent an erection from receding which could be painful. Has anyone experienced this with a very snug cage? The larger diameter will still be snug, but will allow it to swell just a very small bit. I'm wondering which would be more comfortable????
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Atone
Re: Smaller, Snug Cage??

Post by Atone »

I am pretty sure he can make them any size you want, just ask. I have a 1 1/8 cage. It is very snug, always in contact, even pushing out a little. I love it. I haven't had any trouble with the cage not allowing an erection to recede. It doesn't allow much of an erection to begin with so I am not sure how it would.

From my experience I would say a snug fit is more comfortable. I think many others on this list would agree. I have only really heard one person saying that the fit should be loose and allow movement etc..., that was on another list. Personally I think the guy just doesn't have enough experience to know.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Thanks Atone. I think with a Watchful Mistress, a smaller cage would be comfortable because it is constructed with flatbar stainless. I'm just concerned about the pressure of the round rings on the JB constricting in such a small area causing the cockring effect. As you may surmise, I'm still trying to decide between the JB & WM.
0 x
Wishful4
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have a Pet Trap that is similar in construction to the WM. I think the flat bar has a lot more potential for comfort than the jailbird (and I love my Jailbird if that says anything). I think the more enclosed design also presents a few challenges for sizing if you are going for a snug fit. The openness of the Jailbird allows a little room for stuffing things that the flat bar doesn't. Some day I will probably spend some time getting my PT just right but for now I am happy with just "being" in my jailbird. I really don't like taking it off, putting it on much, I am happier just in it.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I emailed MM, and to my surprise, he will do "in between" sizes on the cages for all his models. He says, when you order, select a close size then email with the size you actually want. However, he thinks I am splitting hairs and that 1/8 inch difference won't be noticable. He may be right, I don't know.
0 x
Wishful4
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote:However, he thinks I am splitting hairs and that 1/8 inch difference won't be noticable. He may be right, I don't know.
The cuff rings in the CBxxxx line come in 1/8" graduations, and believe me, I *know* there's a difference between wearing the 1-7/8 ring and the 1-3/4 ring.

The size difference between the CB6000 and the CB3000 is more difficult to discern, but that's probably because the 6k is oval, ranging from 1-3/8 to 1-1/4. I do notice that it's a bit more snug, but then, the overall shape of the end of the cage is a factor as well.

I'd say you're safe to go with an "in-between" size. Certainly it's not going to hurt anything.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

a half size would actually be a 1/16" inch difference but It would go for it anyway. The cost is the same, get what you want.

At some point 1/16" is going to make a difference. There are times that I wish I had a 1 1/16" cage instead of the 1 1/8" that I do have. There are other times where I wish I had a 1 3/16" cage. I actually do have a cage with a 1 1/8" ring at the opening and a 1 1/4" ring at the head where I felt I needed a little more room. In hind sight I think I would have had the head ring made at 1 3/16" but really didn't even think about it at the time.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Tom Allen wrote:The cuff rings in the CBxxxx line come in 1/8" graduations, and believe me, I *know* there's a difference between wearing the 1-7/8 ring and the 1-3/4 ring.
Tom, I kinda feel the same way. With the sizing rings, I can certainly tell the difference in a 16th of an inch and I think it would be magnified over the longer term. I am planning to go for what I think is the exact measurement for me. Thanks for all the replies!!
0 x
Wishful4
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Snug fit wins everytime, I'd go for the 1 1/8 if you're unsure
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

So, on the snuggier fitting cages with either the WM or the JB, do they point out more than they do downward, or do they all have the same down-angle regardless?

Comparing it to the CB6K and CB6Ks. Both have about the same down-angle to them. For normal urination, I inclined to think having something that doesn't point down as much as out would be better.
0 x