CB Zero

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedAway

CB Zero

Post by LockedAway »

Anyone got any experience of the metalworx CBzero? I've got a tickleberry copy at the moment (fifth of the price but I had to spend a lot of time with the 600 grit sandpaper to get it wearable). I like the openness so I'm not keen on the steelhearts that a lot of people seem to be going for. I did consider the jailbird but i feel it looks a bit 'industrial'.

So I've decided on the CB zero - but he can't start making it for a month yet. anyone got any thoughts on it or should I look elsewhere?
0 x
Eingesperrten Mann
(sounds sexier in German)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: CB Zero

Post by Tom Allen »

Link? Google's not giving me anything on this.
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Have you looked at the gerecke-kg.de devices? They have a bigger selection of devices with open designs to choose from.
Last edited by Shane67 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Tom Allen wrote:Link? Google's not giving me anything on this.
Tom, I believe this is the device in question, http://steelworxx.de/CB-Zero-101p.html.
0 x
LockedAway

Post by LockedAway »

yes that was the one. Just looked at the gerecke-kg.de ones - my immediate reaction was EEK! on the prices. Seems to be taking the best of everyone else's - I'm sure I've seen some of those on other sites with different names
0 x
Eingesperrten Mann
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

My first reaction upon seeing any of the "spiral" like devices is that if those rings can move at all, there is going to be some major pinching going on. Skin tends to work it's way into the small gaps. If they move, it's going to hurt!

If it's really solid, and the rings don't move, then it's probably ok.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
LockedAway

Post by LockedAway »

They do look 'springy' at first glance, but the more I look the more solid they seem. I'll have to do a review when it arrives
0 x
Eingesperrten Mann
Atone

Post by Atone »

I read good things about the gerecke devices but they just don't do anything for me. It looks like there are better options at the same or better prices.

mikecb, I'm with you on the spiral designs. The same thing with 'the dungeon' from mature metal. It just looks like a place to get pinched even though I doubt it flexes at all (based on my experience with other devices from there).

-A
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

Don't think lockedaway ever got the cb zero in the end, but I'm thinking of getting one now.

The rings on it are completely fixed in place so they can't move, I wonder if that is enough to avoid pinching.

I was going to get a crossfire but now I like the idea of the ring design for keeping fresh and also allowing some bulging room during boners, but there is literally NOTHING about the cb zero online
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Locked4Xtine wrote: but there is literally NOTHING about the cb zero online
how's your German? I think there are some German sites that have more discussion about the steelworxx devices.
0 x