Has anyone seen this device?

For the gearheads in the audience
chasteinhaiku

Has anyone seen this device?

Post by chasteinhaiku »

http://fetishtoybox.com/The-Tight-Squee ... FFF056.htm

The site has several different devices heavily marked down...

I bought the one linked above and it's turned out to be a perfect fit!

I can't slip out, it doesn't hang too low, super comfortable... it almost seems to good to be true... after spending hundreds on a Steelheart that doesn't fit too well I find this perfect fitted device for under $60?

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing the opinions of the experienced members!

Thanks!
0 x
Sir Chaste

Re: Has anyone seen this device?

Post by Sir Chaste »

chasteinhaiku: The "Tight Squeeze" Stainless Steel CD being sold by Fetish Toy Box appears to be quite similar in design to the Jail House device distributed by Extreme Restraints and several other retailers. However, while the Jail House cage consists of eight rings welded together, the cage of the "Tight Squeeze" is composed of only four rings. The Jail House comes with three base rings of varying sizes, but the "Tight Squeeze" has a hinged base ring, which is ordered in one of three sizes. Because of it's low cost of only $57.59, I am somewhat skeptical of the quality of the "Stainless Steel" used in constructing the "Tight Squeeze," and I believe that the presence of a hinged base ring may serve to limit it's marketability.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The most important thing is the quality of the metal, you really need surgical quality stainless steel and that is not generally cheap. Let us know how you get on.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
chasteinhaiku

Post by chasteinhaiku »

Thanks for the replies!

I also thought that since the devices are priced so low they must be inferior quality. But the devices are marked down from more common pricing range (@$200)

I actually much prefer the hinged ring. I've never liked squeezing my boys through a solid ring.

After a month of wearing I've found that its the most comfortable and secure device I've experienced. It fits as if it were custom made.

So far I've noticed no signs of inferior quality steel but I'll def keep an eye on it and let you know if anything changes.

What should I look for as indication that the steel used is not surgical quality? Will it rust, turn color, break (the device, not my cock, lol)

Thanks again everyone
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

chasteinhaiku: Yes, watch the color and the finish of the Stainless Steel. If it begins to rust or tarnish, if a layer of plating starts to crack or wear off, or if the surface texture changes from smooth to rough, these are all indications that a cheaper metal was used to construct the "Tight Squeeze" CD. Watch especially at the "wear points" on the hinge of the base ring and along the inner underside of the cage. That is exactly where the inside surface of my own "Jail House" CD began to turn rough with small rust spots. Some wearers of hinged base rings had reported on another thread that they had experienced rubbing and sore spots caused by contact with the hinge. Please keep us all informed of your status as you continue to wear this CD.
Last edited by Sir Chaste on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

If your dick drops off... then you'll know... :D Seriously, Mike B is right, colour (Mike learn to spell.... :lol:, two nations separated by a language! ) is a good indicator, as are the rest of the comments he made. I had a hinged device before my mature metal custom jail bird, I found it OK.

I paid just over $200 for mine, so if they were at that price maybe they are of good quality. Anyway, keep us informed.

All the best.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

celticqueens_sub: You are absolutely right! We like to think that we speak English on this side of the pond, but we really don't. We speak American! It's bloody awful! Well, I have to leave now, to take the lift down from my flat, and put some petrol in my lorry and check under the bonnet. Then, after I stop at the chemist to pick up a prescription, I'll take the motorway to the pub to have a pint of Guinness with my mates and the other blokes. Ring me up later. Cheerio!
Last edited by Sir Chaste on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have this device. It appeared to be high quality with no issues of rusting. Welds were done well and perfectly smooth. It is very small though. I also had the urethra insert for it. Problem was the hinged ring. The hinge was fine for a long time but eventually started irritating. I always used the little rubber hinge cover. Wore it for months and thought it was great, but could still pull out, even though my body had adjusted to the small 1 1/2 inch ring. Eventually bought the steelheart for the security using a pa and the increased confinement. The steelheart is much better device. Even more confortable.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
chasteinhaiku

Post by chasteinhaiku »

I have the 1.5 ring as well as the 1.75 ring.

1.5 is pretty tight to sleep in but I can wear it all day although some days I'm, er, thicker than others so I wear the 1.75. I also wear the 1.75 at night.

I agree it's small... I wish it had just a bit more room but its nothing that's a problem for me.

I def can't pull out when wearing the 1.5 ring. Not a chance. Possibly with the 1.75 but it wouldn't be easy.

I have a steelheart also. I actually like this Tight Squeeze much, much better. I was rather disappointed in the steelheart.

I'm considering a PA down the road... that may change things for me
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

chasteinhaiku wrote: I have a steelheart also. I actually like this Tight Squeeze much, much better. I was rather disappointed in the steelheart.
can you elaborate on what makes the Tight Squeeze better for you?

I can see why they call it the tight squeeze, 1.3" diameter cage is fairly small.
0 x