Stainless Steal Device

For the gearheads in the audience
NewbieJohn

Stainless Steal Device

Post by NewbieJohn »

Hey guys. Im sure there are tons of this topics open already but i dont have time to dig and find them. My question is, whats probably the best metal device. Im not looking for a "belt" Im looking like the type I have now, which is a cb6000. I found The Houdini online which I really like because it looks very secure, but, I dont like how the end (where the head of your penis is) is open. I rather have some type of a head at the end. Im looking for a full metal one, but a caged type...

Whats the best for the cheapest! Thanks
0 x
poor

Re: Stainless Steal Device

Post by poor »

As you're in a hurry I'll simply say that I couldn't recommend anything that fits your criteria.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
chaste

Post by chaste »

I bought the houdini after I bought my cb3000. It's a piece of junk, don't waste your money.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I just went from a CB6000s that I wore for almost 2 years to a Mature Metal Jail Bird. Once I was well adjusted in the CB it was very comfortable to wear. The Jail Bird is Better! My wait time was 6 week from order to arrival.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

A proper stainless steel device is going to run you $300-450. Cheaper ones will not have a custom fit (extremely important) and will probably suffer from poor quality workmanship. The result is a device that you can't wear for more than 30 minutes, if at all, i.e. waste of money.

The best steel trapped-ball device makers out there are Mature Metal, Steelworks, and Steelwerks Extreme.
0 x
NewbieJohn

Post by NewbieJohn »

My question is. I have CB6000 and it wasnt "custom" made for me and it wears fine. I can deal with the rubbing of the ring on my balls. Its more just a pain to pee (sitting down and getting urine all over yourself) is why im looking for something different....

I was looking at this.... I know its not the "400-500 dollar model" but how will it wear. I cant picture it being that bad...??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Houdini-Chrome- ... 3370e866f8

thanks
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

NewbieJohn wrote:My question is. I have CB6000 and it wasnt "custom" made for me and it wears fine. I can deal with the rubbing of the ring on my balls. Its more just a pain to pee (sitting down and getting urine all over yourself) is why im looking for something different....

I was looking at this.... I know its not the "400-500 dollar model" but how will it wear. I cant picture it being that bad...??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Houdini-Chrome- ... 3370e866f8

thanks
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that back many years ago while experimenting with making my own chastity device I made one of these (and yes I used an actual police handcuff). I can tell you that if your plan is to wear a CD longterm (like over 24 hours) this is not what you want. Yes you can double lock the ratchet of the cuff so it can't accidently get smaller on you but the exposed ratchets become a source of trouble on the base of your penis.

Another problem was that when I became aroused the head of my penis popped out the end. I found I was able to stimulate myself to orgasm. I'm sure I could have lengthen the tube but the lack of comfort having the cuff as a base ring made me abandon the whole thing.

I would say good for an evening of play but not for longterm.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
NewbieJohn

Post by NewbieJohn »

The most I would wear is 2 days. And thats because of my work. Also, I can find ones that dont have such bigger holes at the head, but that goes back to the peeing issue. haha...

What would be yalls opinions on a 48hr wear with the device in the link posted above?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

If you were going for the $30.00 + shipping model I'de say give it a try. I'm not so sure it's Stainless Steel for $30.00 tho. I believe the only thing that is adjustable is the base ring size. It might work for you.

Good Luck
0 x
Currently wearing A273
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I went from the CB6000s, which I had to remove daily for cleaning, to the MM Jailbird, which I've been out of for a total of six hours spread over four occasions in the past month. I can see that I'm going to be locked it 99% of the time for the next eight months or more. It's extremely comfortable, totally worth the $400+ cost, and I highly recommend it.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin