new to CB6000, 2nd day

For the gearheads in the audience
lockdaway

new to CB6000, 2nd day

Post by lockdaway »

So I got my CB6000 yesterday and my wife pretty much instantly locked me up. I started with the largest ring and largest spacer. With this setup though my cock does not even come close to filling the tube up. I wore it this way yesterday evening for about 4 hours with no issues. I did not wear it to sleep in yet because I want to get my skin use to it first. I woke up this morning and my wife instantly put it back on me. Still went with the biggest ring and tried to go down in spacer to the next to shortest one. Everything went fine and felt fine until she started teasing me kissing me and pretending to suck my dick and when I started to get hard my cock pressed on the tube and started trying to push it off which increased pressure from the ring on my testicles. We noticed after a few minutes of this state that my testicles were turning purple. It was fine when I was not aroused. She took it off of me right away and we went back to the biggest ring and spacer and that is what I am wearing now. I am assuming the turning purple is a bad thing right? Should I just wear the biggest ring and spacer for a few days to get more use to it then try dropping in size? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
0 x
locked4her55
Re: new to CB6000, 2nd day

Post by locked4her55 »

lockdaway wrote:Should I just wear the biggest ring and spacer for a few days to get more use to it then try dropping in size? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
I've worn a CB6000s for a long time and trust me, don't rush into dropping sizes. Get use to wearing it 24/7 and your body will adjust to this new thing clamped around your most private part. :)

I wore the largest A-ring for quite sometime before I felt it was time to move down in size. The same went for closing in on the gap size between the ring and the cage.

A morning of tight wake up pain is different than day long purple balls :shock:

Give your body time to adjust to the device.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

It will have been the circulation being cut off from your penis swelling and filling the gap. You should find that if your wife stopped playing and you went flaccid again that the circulation would have returned.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
lockdaway

Post by lockdaway »

Yes this is true but I guess I was asking is this bad if it goes purple for a short while when I am being teased as long as it returns to normal when I stop having an erection?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I think it depends on just how purple. I have seen pictures of purple balls that I would not be comfortable with. A deep reddish / purple on the other hand doesn't bother me. I use a pretty small ring with a pretty small gap and rarely get more than a deep pinkish / red. Again, I wouldn't be happy with purple.

When this happens do they feel cold? I know that is one of the indicators to look out for.
0 x
lockdaway

Post by lockdaway »

No they were not cold and they were not that deep purple or blue, they were a reddish purple. They were probably fine but would rather be safe than sorry.
0 x