Steelheart and foreskin

For the gearheads in the audience
jeank

Steelheart and foreskin

Post by jeank »

I am about to order a steelheart from Dietmar and thought I'd just check to see if anyone here who has one and is uncut has any tips they'd give me concerning sizing and foreskin - I'm ordering the same internal tube length as my MM jailbird.

In particular, the hole at the end looks small enough to avoid the CB series problem of protruding foreskin getting pinched, but is that the case?
0 x
Atone
Re: Steelheart and foreskin

Post by Atone »

I am circumcised and still sometimes have a little protruding skin. On the larger (35mm) tube it isn't a problem, just a quick tug and everything is fine again. On the smaller (31mm) tube it takes a little more effort to get it right again.
0 x
jeank

Post by jeank »

Circumcised and having the pinching problem? That makes me wonder what is protruding.....

Thanks for the help - The really positive thing about the MM design is if you have the vertical bars on the outside it completely eliminates the problem, but my anatomy (high tight ball sack) creates other issues which the Steelheart should not give me. Always so many compromises.

I am going with a slightly wider tube (35mm), rather than my measurement (33mm) as I want to make sure I have room to clean. Mrs KH, who is a nurse, is concerned about hygiene on a daily basis. Too much trouble having to keep letting me out for a good rinse.....

Anyone who is not circumcised?
Who has a "pesky" foreskin?

Help please.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Foreskin pinch is an issue when I'm in the Steelheart. It is made worse because it isn't a constant problem so it catches me out but when it catches - it gets my attention to say the least.

I keep meaning to raid the kids toys to find a stopper from a water pistol to plug the hole but as I spend the majority of my locked time in the Dual Cock Ring I've yet to sort it out. After 5 days in the tube I've found my foreskin to be red and a bit puffy but I don't think this was down to the pinching as it had stopped poking through by then.

The fit of the tube is 3mm wider than flaccid and I accounted for my foreskin length when I ordered the tube. If I order another tube it would be thinner and 5mm longer but that would only be to satisfy my curiosity; despite the pinching it's a totally functional and very wearable device.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another