What about shaving?

For the gearheads in the audience
Chuck

Re: What about shaving?

Post by Chuck »

I don't shave anything. Too my mind it's too much time wasted. I don't even trim my face that much. I have tried a few times in the past but it's more maintenance than I care to do.
0 x
MyBFdontknow

Post by MyBFdontknow »

I Shave myself regulary, I like the feeeling of clean shaven balls. I shave myself about once a week, by that time im just starting to grow enough stubble for it to be a problem.
0 x
tradinator

Post by tradinator »

I've always shaved, and occasionally get waxed. I'm thinking about getting laser hair removal - thankfully I'm not very hairy.
0 x
Locked: December 14, 2011
Currently wearing: Jailbird
Owns: Mature Metal Jailbird, CB6000s, CB3000
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I've been shaving since I began wearing a device, a little more than a year ago. Both Mrs. Haversackers and I really enjoy the feel of a smooth, freshly shaven pair of balls. I usually shave twice a week, and it is a bit of a hassle (more the stubbly days between shaves than the actual shaving itself).

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the No! No! System. It offers semi-permanent hair removal along the same lines as laser treatments? Some online reviews are positive, but not all. It's a relatively costly piece of hardware (almost as much as a basic custom device), so before taking the plunge, I thought I might get an honest appraisal here.

Thanks,
Harry
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

tradinator wrote:I've always shaved, and occasionally get waxed. I'm thinking about getting laser hair removal - thankfully I'm not very hairy.
Who does male waxing? I've mentioned it where I get my hair cut, and they thought I was joking.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

No shaving...just trimmed nice and short :) Prefer to avoid the aggravation of razor burn, etc.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
jeffro

Post by jeffro »

I'm pretty much the same. Shaft and sack shaved, everything else trimmed short. I've got a Phillips Bodygroom that makes it a snap. I tried shaving everything for a while but the ingrown hairs and aggrevation just wasn't worth it.
0 x