Thinking metal

For the gearheads in the audience
curioustncpl

Thinking metal

Post by curioustncpl »

I know there's several topics out there, and even several here on this site. My wife and I have briefly mentioned a metal device. It's probably a long ways off still due to the price, but what are your opinions for the money spent. I know of Mature Metals, which seems like a very VERY good option. Then there's steelwerx, enticing looking, but also quite devious. What's your take on a metal device? I'm using a 2 inch ring with the cb6000 and honestly don't see myself going smaller. It fits very snug and my cock does fill up the cage when I get it on properly. I've not actually measured yet, but I will for sure if we in fact decide to get a metal device. I guess we have to make sure we're both serious about chastity and that it's truly going to work for us before diving in to that. But I do want to be able to wear a device non stop without having to remove it for cleaning. With the CB6000, I have to take it off every few days for cleaning. I would much prefer take the pressure off of her so I can stay locked as long as she would like with no need to unlock me unless she wants me unlocked.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
chas83

Re: Thinking metal

Post by chas83 »

I'd go with either the Mature Metal Jail Bird or the Steelworxx Revenge. Or you could have a custom device like a user did on here where he had Steelworxx combine the Braveheart tube with the crossfire head.
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13983
if you want something that's open. Once you go Metal, it's hard if not impossible to go back to plastic. Also, you may want to get a piercing to anchor yourself in, if you want to be real deal about it.
You could use this ring to hold you in on some of those devices:
http://traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/english ... -lockable/
I use it with my device more than the PA Fixing that I ordered from Steelworxx because it is less stuff in the tube along with me.
I have a Steelheart with 2 holes near the tip to accomodate the Locking PA Ring. It. Is. Awesome.
0 x
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Anyone know the biggest difference between the jailbird and the queens keep?
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

curioustncpl wrote:Anyone know the biggest difference between the jailbird and the queens keep?
jailbird has a rounded ring at the start of the tube. The queens keep has a flat ring at the start of the tube.
0 x
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Is that the only difference? What's the benefits of each or is it just a looks thing?

What about the devices on the spicesforlove website? Are they comparable in quality and fit? Anyone know? If we're gonna spend that kind of money, I want to get it right the first time if possible.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

curioustncpl wrote:Is that the only difference? What's the benefits of each or is it just a looks thing?
I think that is the only difference. I don't have a Queens Keep (didn't exist when I was ordering MM devices) but I had several jailbirds and one Pet Trap. I had the Pet Trap modified to have a Jailbird type end on it. It didn't look anything like a Queens Keep but it was a similar concept (flat band at the base, rings at the tip). Because it was a hack (not MM's fault) it never fit right and was heavy but I think the concept was good. I would be inclined to order one especially if he comes out with an integrated lock similar to the Steelworks.
curioustncpl wrote:What about the devices on the spicesforlove website? Are they comparable in quality and fit? Anyone know? If we're gonna spend that kind of money, I want to get it right the first time if possible.
It looks like spicesforlove is an expensive knockoff site. If you want a custom made device go to a custom device maker. If you want a knock off go to ebay (I would recommend against this).
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

curioustncpl wrote:Is that the only difference? What's the benefits of each or is it just a looks thing?

What about the devices on the spicesforlove website? Are they comparable in quality and fit? Anyone know? If we're gonna spend that kind of money, I want to get it right the first time if possible.
the way the metal contacts the skin may make a difference to how it grips.
I think the flat metal grips the skin better, but the rounded metal is probably more comfortable when your skin is bulging against it
0 x
Obscuron

Post by Obscuron »

curioustncpl wrote: What about the devices on the spicesforlove website? Are they comparable in quality and fit? Anyone know? If we're gonna spend that kind of money, I want to get it right the first time if possible.
The spicesforlove devices look very similar to a device I got off of Extreame Restraints when I was getting started. Not only did it not fit nearly as well as the Mature Metal Pet Trap I wear now, but it was CHROMED not stainless. After two months the cheap crome wore off and it started to rust in spots. I would avoid the cheap metal stuff. It's better to wait and save for a custom device. MM is the only custom maker I've done business with but he is professional and has a quick turn-around on orders, so I would certainly recommend him.
0 x
MM Pet Trap, CB-6000
Locked in Steelworxx Steelheart 2 since 6-16-14
http://my-sub-life.tumblr.com/