Pierced Cock Cockiness

For the gearheads in the audience
chas83

Pierced Cock Cockiness

Post by chas83 »

Not sure if this is the section to post this or if it belongs over in General Chastity Chat.
Anywho,
I was wondering if any other pierced members feel a bit more confident or serious about wearing a device after they get a piercing to prevent the possibility of "pull-out"?
I have tried several devices, both plastic and steel, with some of the painful pull-out preventative add-ons as well as using the tightest fitting rings I can possibly use without cutting off circulation to my equipment, and sadly, nothing was able to seriously keep me in a device permanently... Well, nothing except a piece of steel going through me ;)
I eventually decided to pierce the top base of my shaft to help prevent pullout on my CB-XXXX devices, which did in fact work( see link for details http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13546)
but I ultimately went with a PA because it just seemed more of an official piercing to me.
Now that I am at an 8 gauge, I am thoroughly pleased with the decision and I know that I could never go back to wearing a device without it being the anchor to hold me in. So with that being said, I was wondering if other members feel that it is a waste of time to wear a device if you don't have a piercing to absolutely prevent pull-out? I have tried many different devices for over 6 years now and it's obvious to me that I will never be able to find a device that I can't defeat/pull out of without having a piercing hold me in. When I see posts here or on other forums where the non-pierced member swears that they can't pull out of the device they are wearing, I know deep down that with the right amount of lube or soap, they can pull-out the back, no problem. Does anyone else pierced feel kind of, well, cocky about their piercing when it comes to taking the lifestyle seriously? The actual pain of the PA piercing was so much less than what I anticipated, I can't help but highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling to find a device that they can't pull-out of. Of course, I started with a 12 gauge, but over the past 3 months, I have comfortably bumped up to an 8 gauge where I plan to stay. It's just so much more real to me when you know that you will tear your cock up/experience an insane amount of pain, if you try to pull out of a device that requires a piercing and I love it that way :twisted: .
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Pierced Cock Cockiness

Post by TwistedMister »

The actual pain of the PA piercing was so much less than what I anticipated, I can't help but highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling to find a device that they can't pull-out of.
Not for me. I've had enough holes put in my body as a result of my penchant for 'exciting' career choices and hobbies, I'll pass on intentionally putting in extra holes.
I know deep down that with the right amount of lube or soap, they can pull-out the back, no problem.
Not true for all. With the smallest ring on the CB3k, I absolutely cannot pull out, no matter how much soap or lube is used...unfortunately, this causes so much bruising that it is impossible to wear it long-term.

In the meantime, until /unless I can adapt to it from a program of successive reductions in ring size (currently at the next-to-smallest), my KH may inspect at any time and if I fail to become aroused when she requires it, unpleasant penalties will be in store.

Lately though, I have been thinking less about 'escape', and even when I do think about it, my desire not to disappoint the Mrs. overrides it. Although this is more of a mental/mind control, it is *still* control...and perhaps even more insidious than physical control, as lately I have found myself doing things that she has demanded, without the use of physical force which previously might have been necessary.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chaste

Post by chaste »

Yes I feel exactly the same as you. In fact, you sound just like me. I absolutely refuse to believe that the non-pierced cannot get out of their chastity device. Many people swear they can't, but I always just default to "they haven't tried hard enough".

But pullout is one thing to correct (and the piercing has), defeating the locking mechanism is another challenge to overcome.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

This may upset a few people. If you are not pierced and trust your device to be secure and want to hold onto that belief don't try this;

The pencil test - push the top of a pencil (the eraser end) into the pee-hole in your device until your penis is pushed out the back of the tube/cage.

Of course, being locked in a device won't stop you cumming if you really want to and anything can be removed in seconds with the right tools. The simple fact is that we are in these things because at some level we want to be and everything else is a conceit to make this fact acceptable or more pleasurable to ourselves.

I am not pierced and Chatelaine says it's not on the cards.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
chaste

Post by chaste »

Of course, being locked in a device won't stop you cumming if you really want to and anything can be removed in seconds with the right tools. The simple fact is that we are in these things because at some level we want to be and everything else is a conceit to make this fact acceptable or more pleasurable to ourselves.
I definitely agree with what you're saying. No device is fool proof. All devices can be removed at some level, doesn't matter what you do. No one should be looking for the perfect inescapable device. But, that's not to say escaping should be easy.

At the end of the day, chastity devices are deterrents. Like your locked front door, it's just a deterrent. It doesn't actually prevent determined criminals from entering your home. Someone could pick your lock, or throw a brick through your window.

But despite that, you wouldn't leave your front door wide open and put a sign up that says "please don't steal from me". No. You still lock your doors, you might install an alarm system to scare criminals off, you might put up video cameras to potentially identify who it was that broke in if it ever happens, you might even put bars on your windows, etc, etc. If your house was repeatedly broken into, you'd find out exactly how it was being done and you'd find a solution to stop that from happening, like if a criminal is able to pick the lock - maybe try a different kind of lock and see if that stops them, etc.

In other words, you make it as difficult as possible to bust into your house, and as less-than-desirable as you possibly can.

IMO, there should be only 3 ways to get a device off:

1) Destroy the device or the device's lock irreparably
2) Severely damage your penis trying to get it off (by ripping through a piercing, let's say)
3) Get the key

Your options should be limited to those, and only those. To go to the lengths of #1 or #2, you'd have to be extremely desperate and serious about getting out of the device, and you'd have to want to get out pretty much for good.

But, at the end of the day, like I said - chastity is nothing but a deterrent. If having your cock wrapped in a cb6000 that you know you can pull out of the back of is enough of a deterrent for you, then it's doing its job, I'd say.
0 x