Steelworxx arrived - Cant use it!!!

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked4Xtine

Steelworxx arrived - Cant use it!!!

Post by Locked4Xtine »

So i'm pretty bummed right now (and not in a kinky way)

I ordered a 41mm A ring, as I was wearing the 44mm wide, 42mm tall Plastic A ring from the Cb6000S

Well, its too loose to wear once the weight of the tube is attached.

My balls are super saggy, very loose scrotum, and the weight of the device just pulls it down to half way down my sack/cock and so it rests on my balls.

obviously this is no good.

Now, i've noticed, with the CB6000 and Mature Metal devices, the tube is mounted slightly lower than the top of the A Ring because of where the mounting posts are placed. Whereas on Steelworxx devices, the top of the tube and the top of the A ring are pretty level, as the mounting post is higher up on the A Ring.
I think this helps hold the device on as it adds a friction point against the top of your cock, whereas the Steelworxx is more like a metal sleeve that the cock can slide in and out of.

So i dunno what to do.

I can either try an even tighter ring, but now I have no idea what size would suit me best. When i measure around my cock and balls with string I get a diameter of 42mm, but even the 41mm Ring is too loose for the weight of the device.
I'm thinking should I order a 38mm ring? but what if its too tight? what if its still too loose?

Im tempted to try hammering my 41mm ring into more of a 38mm tall 43mm wide Oval ring, hoping that may help. But then I may ruin my chances of reselling the device if no-one wants it with the 42mm Anatomical ring I have spare.

Should I just try to sell it and then order a Mature Metal device, which pushes the cock down like the CB6k and would probably be lighter than the Steelworxx too.

I've messaged Dietmar to see his advice but I really don't know what the best solution would be.

Any advice?
0 x
Atone
Re: Steelworxx arrived - Cant use it!!!

Post by Atone »

Sorry to hear this. I often wondered what issues having a loose scrotum would have. Being very tight and not prone to stretching at all I haven't experienced this. I have had both MM devices and Steelworxx devices though. Funny thing is most comments about the tube placement go the other way and they want the MM device to be mounted higher like the CB and Steelworxx are.

Having had both I don't think it would help your problem that much, at least not directly. The benefit would come from having a narrower gap along the bottom, much like if you hammered out your existing ring.

I'm a little surprised you didn't have trouble with the CB series. It could be because of the increased friction of the plastic and the lighter weight it never manifested itself. If you put on the CB and lube up with something pretty slick (like silicone) and then pull on it does it do the same thing? Of course you have to figure out how to do that without arousing yourself as that would negate the experiment.

The MM device will be a little lighter and the smaller diameter ring will grip a little more but again I don't think it would be enough of a difference, they are pretty close to the steelworxx that way.

If I had balls that hung low enough I would try using some sort of a ball stretcher to snug everything up. Sadly (for me, well maybe not after reading this) I don't have room when wearing any chastity device to put even a really small stretcher on, even the elastic ones.

As for going to an even smaller ring. How does the 41mm ring do during nocturnal erections? I am wearing a 41mm ring but it is still a little loose during the day, but the smallest I can go at night. I wore the 40mm ring one night and had to change it out around 3 in the morning, only the second time I have ever had to do that in the middle of the night. It was really nice during the day though, really held everything up nicely.

Sorry this rambling is going all over the place, just started thinking about things as I wrote. I hope you find a solution.
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

Think i'm gonna just sell it...

don't fancy sending it back and spending another £100+ on 2 rings that may or may not work out with my balls.

Posted in the CF Marketplace if anyone is inerested...

really pissed off cos it looks fucking fantastic :evil:
0 x
chas83

Post by chas83 »

Can you not just wear more supportive underwear?
If I am in the nude with any metal device being worn (and I've tried quite a few!), it will inevitably sag from the weight, but it really doesn't bother me because I'm usually wearing something tight enough to support it. Really doesn't bother me much at all. I still feel that I'm getting the most out of the lifestyle because with the right piercing, it is still impossible to pull out. Do you have a piercing?
If you do decide to go with a different device, I will suggest the JailBird if you want something lighter weight. But I will be honest, any Steel device, no matter what design, will always weigh more than the CB-XXXX devices.
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

chas83 wrote:Can you not just wear more supportive underwear?
If I am in the nude with any metal device being worn (and I've tried quite a few!), it will inevitably sag from the weight, but it really doesn't bother me because I'm usually wearing something tight enough to support it. Really doesn't bother me much at all. I still feel that I'm getting the most out of the lifestyle because with the right piercing, it is still impossible to pull out. Do you have a piercing?
If you do decide to go with a different device, I will suggest the JailBird if you want something lighter weight. But I will be honest, any Steel device, no matter what design, will always weigh more than the CB-XXXX devices.
i wear very supportive underwear from riding my motorbike, wear Jockeys most of the time.

But i don't think you appreciate how much this doesn't work with my balls.
If I had a piercing then the device would be dangerous for migration as the whole weight of the device would be on the piercing. It really isn't gripping my balls at all and I don't wanna waste money trying new rings.

If i showed you a pic of me wearing it you would understand. the tube of the device starts halfway down my cock because it won't sit where it's supposed to on my sack.

Nah, think i'll be sticking to plastic for a while unfortunately.

I'll try to post some pics in the For Sale thread i made
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

managed to post pics in the CF Marketplace thread I made
0 x