Steelworxx Penis Ring (for security)

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked4Xtine

Steelworxx Penis Ring (for security)

Post by Locked4Xtine »

so, anyone actually tried this thing?

http://steelworxx.de/Penisring-51p.html ... h6eg185s57

Dietmar says you are supposed to get one a bit tight on ur cock, and then once the tube is around your cock and this ring thing, it's supposed to stop you from pulling out.

This is Dietmar's explanation on how it works, i kind of get it, but not entirely:

"The penis ring lies narrowly around the penis. The ring has on the left and on the right side a ring which is adapted on the inside diameter of the tube. You put the penis ring around the penis at first and then you put the penis into the tube. If you are locked, you cannot pull the penis out of the tube, because the penis ring is blocked by the bend of the tube. I hope you can understand what I mean."

Im guessing you get a ring that is so tight that it will never wiggle off, and the ring will get caught on the tube so your cock cant get out.

Questions are:
Is it safe for boners to have a constricting bit of metal at the base of your cock
Will a soapy cock really not be able to still slip through it, even if it's slightly smaller than ur smallest ever cock size.

Anyone whos tried it, please let us know!
0 x
koc

Re: Steelworxx Penis Ring (for security)

Post by koc »

The link doesnt show anything...:(
0 x
Gaining better control
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

does for me...

All thats in the picture is a round ring, about 2cm long, with a lip at each end, one seems a little larger than the other.

google "steelworxx penisring" if it's still not working
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Link works for me but I have no idea how (if) it works. I am glad you asked, I figured I would someday now I don't have to. I have no idea if it would work or not, actually thought about buying one just to try but couldn't figure out in my head how it could possibly prevent pull out.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Im wondering if that ring would really work.. I would love to not be able to escape.. ;)
0 x
Gaining better control
poor

Post by poor »

I'd be much happier using 3cm of MTB inner tube.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

I really don't see how this would help much. It might defeat a pulling attack, but the pencil eraser break out technique seems like it would still work.
0 x
chaste

Post by chaste »

Have to agree with toddy that I don't see this working. It looks like the intent here is an extra bit of metal so large that it actually stays near where the penis starts. The theory being that if you can't touch that area, you can't pull out the back of the device.

Things is, you could probably just push the ring down, grab yourself, and yank, like you normally do. At best, you might have a little less skin to pull on, but I'd be willing to wager you could still get out.

Wouldn't trust this thing as far as I could throw it.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Couple drops of soap on a very mushy, warm, freshly washed cock and voila.. your cock would escape.
0 x
Gaining better control
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Well, I'll let you know how well it works. I've ordered one. I don't expect 100% foolproofishness but I do think the smaller diameter thing inside the cage will compress the penis enough to either completely eliminate ejaculation or make them painfully uncomfortable. Hopefully without adversely affecting circulation. We'll see... I shall know in about 6 weeks.
0 x