Nervous about ordering an MM jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
Furiiku

Re: Nervous about ordering an MM jailbird

Post by Furiiku »

Hello,

I too want to eventually buy a Mature Metal device. I started out with the CB-Curve, but although my flacid penis seemed to measure the inner length of the Curve, there was actually plenty of slack so we switched to the CB-6000 cage. The biggest difference with the Curve is that it is much more comfortable to wear. It might be just a matter of training your body to get used to wearing a chastity device at night. The first few nights I've worn it I woke up three to four times with a painful erection. I'm still a beginner in chastity, but slowly my body is getting used to wearing the CB-6000.

I guess it might help to just keep wearing the larger ring until your body is more comfortable with the device on. Switching from the Curve to the 6000 cage could help a lot as well.
0 x
alkrington

Re: Nervous about ordering an MM jailbird

Post by alkrington »

Don't be nervous in ordering from Mature Metal - Just taken delivery of a Jail Bird and already locked on. It is awesome and, by far, the best device I have owned. It is extremely comfortable and fitted perfectly. I took ages over the measurements and went on the conservative side of slightly smaller than I thought originally. It is perfect.
0 x