Nervous about ordering an MM jailbird

For the gearheads in the audience
Achnod

Re: Nervous about ordering an MM jailbird

Post by Achnod »

double post edited
Last edited by Achnod on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

To get the right measurements down you need to masturbate a couple of time, and make sure you are very rested and relaxed.. then you may proceed. Thats the way I did it and I went straight to the MM Jailbird.. I didnt like the look of the plastic ones. Just make sure you get the cage down right because, you can always order new rings later. I ordered a new ring, suppose to get any day now. :D
0 x
Gaining better control
Achnod

Post by Achnod »

Hello again,

Thanks everyone for all your advices. I am currently locked into a curve device (Mind you I am not locked 24/7).
Why the curve? It was the closed to the measurements I have taken. I now know that 3.75 is to long. I can probably make it to 3 with no issue. I tried the 1.7/8 and 2 rings and I was fine with both. The longest I have worn the device is 12 hours.

So 3.75 inches is way to long. When I am flaccid, i still have some space left, when it goes hard, it fills the cage and the seems to pull it a bit? Is this a normal behavior, will a smaller cage fix this.

The biggest downer thought is that when flaccid, I am completely take my penis out without that much issue. Depending on the spacer, I can also remove my balls...this is a pretty big deal and kind makes a chastity device useless.

I was going to order the anti-pullout with the MM device and I really hope that it will make a difference. Would using a smaller cage help? I am pretty adamant about going small than 1.5, it is pretty hard to get in with lube or baby oil and is pretty tight when i get an erection...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I think you are going to experience 'pulling' during erections no matter what the size of the cage is. Being able to extract your penis 'without much issue' and your balls as well is related to the size of the A-ring and the spacer- one or both is/are too big. I would suggest that you *not* spend money on metal until you figure out the sizes you need.

Being able to extract your penis has to do mainly with the size of the A-ring- the smaller it is, the more difficult it will be.

Being able to get your balls out means the that the spacer is too big for the size of the A-ring. With a larger ring, you need a smaller spacer.

I would suggest that the first thing you should do is to reduce the size of the spacer until you can no longer extract your balls. This will also likely result in your filling the cage a bit more.

After you have the spacer small enough, begin reducing the size of the A-ring to make 'pulling out' of the penis more difficult. As you go smaller in ring size, you may find that you need to *increase* the size of the spacer.

I have the CB-3000. The main difference from the Curve is the size and shape of the cage which isn't really that important for the discussion at this point. In the beginning, I found that the smallest A-ring is the *only* one from which I absolutely *cannot* extract my penis, no matter how much lube I use. While I can wear it OK during the day when I can control my thoughts, and therefore my erections (absent outside influences/stimulation), it proved impossible to wear at night as uncontrolled nocturnal erections caused significant pain and bruising.

To make a long story short, eventually I went to the 2nd to largest A-ring and a small spacer, which proved to be comfortable enough to wear 24/7 without pain or awakening at night. Of course, 'pulling out' was relatively easy, which meant that the device functioned primarily as a mental deterrent- rather than being able to stimulate myself with little thought or effort, I would have to actively and intentionally defeat the device. My wife/KH aided this deterrence by instituting certain penalties for escape/masturbation/unauthorized orgasm, including smaller rings for increasing periods of time.

Then I began reducing the size of the A-ring. As I became more accustomed to each smaller size (able to wear it for a month or more) I went to a smaller size. I am now in the next-to-smallest A-ring and this coming Sunday will make a full month without it having been removed. I do experience some 'discomfort' from nocturnal erections as I go longer without orgasm/ejaculation- mostly a sort of 'ache' in my balls which is relieved by urinating and allowing the erection to subside. This is due to the restriction of the ring, the same sensation can be achieved by putting on a very tight strap when flaccid and then stimulating to erection, no cage or other restriction involved.

I did find it necessary to increase the size of the spacer when I used smaller rings, which reduced discomfort to the testicles during regular wear (non-erectile).

I have tried the 'anti-pullout' devices available for the CB3K, none of them worked in a satisfactory manner. The 'teeth were escapable when flaccid but extremely painful during nocturnal erections. The KSD devices were also escapable except for the smallest one which proved almost impossible to remove at all, and all three sizes caused cuts and lacerations.

The bottom line is, you are unlikely to to be able to wear *any* of this type of type of male chastity device in total comfort *and* total security. You are going to have to make some compromises (at least to start with) in regards to security and comfort. Unless you have money coming out of your wazoo, you want to get it right (or as close as possible) with your current device before you move on to an expensive metal device.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

When you are a real "grower" (like me), your flaccid penis will be so deformable that you can pull out of any device where you have access to the base of the penis, unless your penis is additionally fixed by means of a piercing. All kinds of "blocking mechanisms" (like the KSD) currently on the market carry the risk of damage even without an attempt to pull out.
After testing a makeshift hip-belt (made out of coated steel wire), I think that something like the CS belts from fetisch-felix.de would prevent the pull-out with me.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone

Post by Atone »

Achnod wrote: I was going to order the anti-pullout with the MM device and I really hope that it will make a difference. Would using a smaller cage help? I am pretty adamant about going small than 1.5, it is pretty hard to get in with lube or baby oil and is pretty tight when i get an erection...
The advice that TwistedMister give is good, you should do that with the setup you have now. Even if the cage is too big you should be able to get down to the smallest ring / gap that will work for you. I am a believer (after a lot of experimentation and different devices) that you want to be in the smallest ring that allows you to make it through a nocturnal erection safely. Not necessarily without waking you up but not keeping you up all night either. During a typical week I will wake up during a nocturnal erection 5 or 6 times. Usually one of those might be enough that I have to get up and go to the bathroom to get the pressure down. The others I can drift back to sleep. One or two nights I don't even notice waking up.

Once you have the ring sized right work on the spacer. Again, I like it as small as possible to hold everything in place nicely. If you start to get burning along the bottom of your scrotum (during nocturnals) it is too small, go a little larger.

Finally, work on getting the cage right. This is the most difficult as they are not adjustable. You may want to check, I think you can get just the CB6000 tube and it will fit on the rings you have. DOUBLE CHECK THIS, I am not positive of all the interchangeability of the CB line.

I have had the anti-pullout on several MM devices and while they did help you still need everything else right first. They can also cause some discomfort of their own if used long term. I am fairly tolerant of the discomfort but still would usually need a break from them after a few days. I have a KTB that I have worn for several days too so I can handle a little pain. The difference though is that the KTB was very painful during an erection (go figure) but otherwise was actually almost unnoticeable. The anti pullout pins on the other hand were less painful during an erection than the KTB but they were like a constant pebble in your shoe. It just became unbearable after a while.
0 x
Achnod

Post by Achnod »

Hi again,

Thanks for the tips.

I will try to reduce the size of the rings. However my problem is that I am totally unable to sleep with the device on. I cant sleep on my belly because after a few minutes, I start to lose feelings in my legs. Side is just uncomfortable and on my back...well, I have never been a back sleeper. I thought I would be able to adapt but sadly I haven't. I also had to stop trying during the week because I would be late for work and be exhausted.

I have already contacted cb6000 regarding the interchangeability of the devices and they said that as long as I have the U type of ring, they can be switched. Now I just need to find a place in Canada that sells the cage only.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Achnod,

Don't fret too much about your MM order. Just try and get the cage diameter and length right the first time and the other stuff can be changed fairly inexpensively. I am on my second MM device and they will bend over backward to answer all your questions and make sure you are happy after the sale.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Achnod

Post by Achnod »

Hum well, adjustment to the cage are supposed to cost 100$, so if i facture in wrongly measured cage + shipping + taxes it would very well end up at over 650$.

Anyways, gf and I agreed to use the curve and I am in from the minute I come home to when I go to bed (cant sleep in it yet). The thing is I don't know if I will keep it up or keep trying for chastity. The 1 7/8 is to big and the 1 3/4 hurts like hell and makes my balls change color.

I am gonna be switching spacers for the next few days but meh...it's kind of a buzzkill right now.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Achnod,

Let me weigh in once more on the "snug but not tight" issue. My recommendation is to find the smallest ring you can slide on to your shaft, then add 1/4 inch to that measurement. Why? First, it will allow about 1/8 inch gap around your shaft on all sides for daily cleaning and allow a little room for attempted erections. Second and most important, it reduces the distance between the bottom of the cage and the bottom of the base ring which will make for a snugger grip on your scrotum. This is what holds the device on, and is crucial for a secure and comfortable fit. The length of the cage is not critical IMO, as long as you don't go too short. As I've mentioned in other threads, it's almost counterintuitive that, by ordering a diameter smaller cage, you could actually end up with a loose, ill fitting device.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271