New Steelheart arrived

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
New Steelheart arrived

Post by Atone »

Last week my "new" steelheart arrived. I sent my original one back to be modified with the comfort ring, ordered a new 35mm tube the same length (about 10mm shorter than the one I was in), and got two new rings to fit everything including the locking cockring.

I had not intended to go down a size on the base ring just yet but the 42mm ring that I ordered ended up being a little less than 41mm when I measured it. I was a little concerned because the 42mm ring I have been wearing is pretty tight during nocturnal erections and I was not sure I could go any smaller.

I am in the middle of a "no touch" period so I wasn't sure I would be allowed to swap out hardware anyway. I ended up doing the next best thing. I used some "Dr Numb" on a couple of q-tips to get everything coated real good inside the tube then waited about 15 minutes or so. Then we had some more ready to go on as soon as the tube came off. The second application was probably not necessary, there was no feeling when the tube came off.

I removed the base ring and immediately put on the new 41mm ring. I had to be extra careful because without any feeling in my penis I didn't want to hurt myself and not even know it. Slipping the new tube on was super easy, I have never been so flaccid while trying to do so. Locked everything up and waited to get some feeling back.

I am glad to say that it is really comfortable. I really like the shorter tube too, probably about 70mm overall length. I have slept through two nights so far and didn't have any trouble. Now I am really glad that the rings were both about 1mm smaller than what I ordered. I am going to give it a few more days and then try the one that is a little less than 40mm (was supposed to be 41mm).
0 x
poor

Re: New Steelheart arrived

Post by poor »

With the physiological changes that occur when you wear a device and the difficulty in interpreting and measuring to the makers specification, would you say that your first custom device can only be a stepping stone to a perfect fit?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

yes, I think so. When I started I wore a 1 7/8" (1.875") ring and that was a challenge. I remember trying a 1 3/4" (1.75"), ring and thinking that would never fit. Now, many devices and a long time later I am comfortable in a 41mm (1.6") ring and I am considering the 40mm (1.56") ring.

Experience also plays a big role. I think back to my first experience with a chastity device (leather and steel rings) about 15 years ago and I couldn't even get in to it, I couldn't get myself to not be aroused long enough to get it on.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

My initial thoughts on mine are that I got the ring size right as I don't think I could squeeze my balls through anything smaller (they ache for a short while after putting it on) and although it could be a bit closer to the body when flaccid (1-2mm) it allows erections to subside, albeit slowly. The tube might have to be swapped out for a smaller one. 35mm allows an erection and the base ring bites on the shaft that it's presented with. I've yet to make a full nights sleep in the 'Full Metal Jacket'. Also I could do with a couple more mm slack in the ball trap which a smaller tube will provide.

Tube length - if I was circumcised Dietmars sizing would have been perfect, as I'm not my foreskin often pokes through and then catches on clothing when I move - that really gets your attention!! I might go for a penis plug to get around this but I find the idea a bit scary. I'm considering using cigarette filters as a plug to prevent this and absorb those odd drops of urine that you can never shake out. Pissing is greatly aided by pushing the tube as far down the shaft as it will go. If I do this only the strongest early morning jets flush back up the tube.

Although it sticks out more than I expected the integrated lock is a great piece of kit and locks the tube rigidly. As a unit it feels 'square' on and I may try the anatomic ring in the future. It's a thing of beauty but my love is for the Dual Cock Ring. It's fiendish!

As well as being the unremovable statement that CDs are it disapppears until you get a sexual thought. It'll give you a couple of minutes to try to get rid of the impulse before making you spend at least 10minutes with the zombie boner from Hell
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
danj

Post by danj »

Atone,

Sounds like the "new" Steelheart is a winner. Good to hear. I'm a bit over 2 months with my Steelheart, and I wouldn't change much. Instead of ordering a 42 & 43mm rings, I might've gone 41 & 42mm. I was thinking maybe 1 or 2mm longer on length, but not sure I even need it. I was recently in 4 days with no release, and it was totally comfortable. Came out for a good cleaning, and was back in after pleasuring the wife :). I'm beyond happy with my Steelheart.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

Yes, it does seem to be a winner. May have to give it a long test run after my Feb tease date. I am not suggesting anything before that, I am very ready for a little stimulation.

I don't think 1 or 2mm on the length would be noticeable. Understand about the rings though. I think you are better off with a little big than a little small though.
0 x