Mature Metal Dungeon

For the gearheads in the audience
Belle

Re: Mature Metal Dungeon

Post by Belle »

Dev wrote:Have you gotten a shipping notice yet? I believe that Likes2blocked is expecting his today or tomorrow.

D
No, and I must admit I am getting a little antsy. ;)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

MM just posted over on CM that he has only sold 2 or 3 dungeon models and he thinks it may need a redesign.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I find all of his designs really hot. But realistically, the average person is going to buy 1 or 2 of his devices but rarely more than that. I reject the Tube because that only recreates the CB6000 which already exists. The Jailbird and the Watchful Mistress are the next two cleanest designs and are going to be his best sellers. The Pet Trap and the Dungeon are going to be less popular but I don't know if he should get rid of them.

After all, Dev is probably already contemplating her next buy.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

After all, Dev is probably already contemplating her next buy.
Actually, I am not. I am set for the moment. Modifications and so on (adding a screw to the Jailbird, eg) that might be in our future.

There's a thread around here somewhere where I asked for opinions of the Pet Trap vs. Watchful Mistress. Everyone suggested the PT but I went for the WM. Atone did order a PT so I am sure he will chime in with his opinions.

Ab is out of any device right now but we won't talk about that because I am in a foul mood. :x

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Our's is here, but she's chatting on the phone and WON'T LET ME OPEN IT! Augh.

Tease.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: Atone did order a PT so I am sure he will chime in with his opinions.
I did order one and it has arrived. I have been so busy that I haven't had much chance to try it out. I did wear it for about 36 hours over the weekend but didn't feel comfortable going full time with it yet. As with anything new there is sometimes a bit of a learning curve. Because it has less access and the design is different I was having trouble figuring out the best way to keep everything 'situated' correctly.

A couple of things I will say about it.

- for any given size I think it will be smaller than something like the jailbird. This is due to the thinness of the material.

- it was very comfortable while I was wearing it. The problem I had was getting everything in properly and keeping everything aligned (or re-aligned) adequately while it was in there. I need to be able to pee standing up and can do so in the Pet Trap but it takes a bit to get everything lined up. I think with practice I will be able to do this, I just need time to practice. Hopefully this weekend.

- it will be more difficult to keep clean than the jailbird. The jailbird really takes almost no effort at all. Other than soaking in the tub occasionally I didn't do anything different than when not wearing a device. The Pet Trap will require using the wash bottle again like I did with the CB-3000 but with even less room in the device.

That's all I can think of right now. I hope to go back in it tomorrow night for the weekend. I should have a little more experience to share next week.

There is a picture of it in another thread (the one with the auth tag). I have some other pictures I will upload when I have more time.

-A
0 x