Mature Metal v. Lori

For the gearheads in the audience
Scarlett's

Mature Metal v. Lori

Post by Scarlett's »

Hello.  I am a frequent lurker but infrequent participant on this forum.  I have learned much here.  Scarlett, my wife of more than 30 years and I have been playing at chastity for almost a year now.  While remaining on the honor system I have had only 9 orgasms since last January and am currently 106 days and 12 hours since my last orgasm.  We are having fun.

About two weeks ago my wife reluctantly locked me up in a CB6000s and we both love what happened.  Now Scarlett wants to take even better care of me.  I had always seen a Mature Metal unit as the next step but I drifted over to the Lori site and found the difference in price for roughly equivalent equipment about the same.  I am comparing the Queen’s Keep with a high-security screw with a Lori #2 or #2A with a recessed lock.

The Mature Metal gear is well discussed here but I find little on Lori’s offerings.  Questions:

1.   What about those spikes on the Loris?  Does anyone have experience with them?  I am not pierced.

2.   One of the things I like about the MM rings in the narrowness of the stainless steel base ring.  I have experimented with cock rings and like the feeling of a ¼ inch diameter ring much better than the hunky CB plastic rings.  Anyone have experience with Lori’s rings?  They look thicker.

3.   The customer service of MM seems legendary.  Is Lori as accommodating?  Some of the text on the site makes it seem like variation will not be tolerated.

Thanks in advance for any help.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
Atone
Re: Mature Metal v. Lori

Post by Atone »

Scarlett's wrote:While remaining on the honor system I have had only 9 orgasms since last January and am currently 106 days and 12 hours since my last orgasm.  We are having fun.
That is pretty impressive, glad you are having fun.
Scarlett's wrote:we both love what happened.
care to elaborate? sounds like it had quite the impact.
Scarlett's wrote:The Mature Metal gear is well discussed here but I find little on Lori’s offerings.  Questions:
I have always found it surprising that for the reputation that the Lori's have there is very little information and even fewer pictures of them anywhere on the web.

I don't have any experience with them but if I ever get pierced I will probably try one. Without being pierced I don't see where they really offer that much more than what I already have.

I have had multiple MM devices and now wear a Steelworxx Steelheart. I never had a problem with the 1/4" (6mm) rings on the MM but I do like the 8mm rings of the Steelheart better. I also had a CB3000 with both the hinged rings and a solid ring. The plastic rings are not anything like either of the steel rings.

MM customer service is very good, and he is quick. I also found him to be very patient with changes and any oddball requests or questions that I had.
0 x
Scarlett's

Post by Scarlett's »

The difference between being on the honor system and being locked up is focus. When denied on your honor I am horny. When denied and locked I am obsessed with her. And she notices.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

At the Chastity Mansion they have a section of reviews on the Lori. http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/in ... i-devices/
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Scarlett's

Post by Scarlett's »

Thanks for the link, Locked by LRC. I followed it and found other reviews. There seems to be a significant amount of anger directed toward Lori Lancer -- anger that seems to come from a cost/value mismatch. There is also a lot of frustration expressed about the weight of the devices.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett