My experiences of a full steel belt

For the gearheads in the audience
joe bloggs

My experiences of a full steel belt

Post by joe bloggs »

For the last 3 or 4 years I've played around with chastity, not full time as my wife is not into it. My wife of 36 years thinks anything other then the missionary position as kinky. I started as most do with a CB and I bought a CB3000 for around £120 give or take. I put it on in the evening and it seemed ok, well that was until I went to bed. The thing I learned that night was I have 3 erections a night, every bloody night. The pain was unbearable, it felt like my balls where being ripped off. After a lot of fiddling with rings and spacers the pain did ease off and I started to sleep until my 3rd and last nightly erection at 5-15 am. You could set your watch by my 5-15am hard on.

All went well and I was up to 5 days wearing it and my wife would then "take me in hand." what a wonderful feeling it was and yes all the pain was well worth it. The best one I had was when I'd worn it for a week and my wife tied me to the spare bed and left me all night to stew. After breakfast (Sunday) she tied me back up without my CB 3000 on. All morning she kept coming upstairs and playing with me (it) for 2 or 3 minutes at a time and then going back down stairs. This went on until dinner time (12 noon) She came up and untied me but straight after dinner she tied me up again and played with me again. Around 4pm and with me begging to cum she did finish me off. Well what can I say about how it felt. My full body was shaking when I came, I would wear a belt for 6 months to get that feeling again.

To be continued.

I'm not very good at posting and being so open about my feelings. The same feelings that I've bottled up for years.

joe.
Last edited by joe bloggs on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: My experiences of a full steel belt

Post by Tom Allen »

Dude, you're doing just fine! ;)
0 x
joe bloggs

Post by joe bloggs »

I would wear the CB3000 for maybe a few days a month for the next 3 or so years. My wife was/is not very happy with it, but she lets me do it. She as never clicked the padlock shut yet. Ho, how I wish she would. The first major mishap to happen was within the first week or two of wearing it. I'd been out for a drink in the evening. (yes with it on) During the night I wanted a pee, I got up to go to the bathroom but I could not go has I'd a raging hard on and my balls where being ripped from my body. The key where on my wife's bed side table. ( I always left them there hoping she would take the hint and pick them up so I could not find them, some hope.)

Well with an hard on and locked up in my CB3000 I could not point my penis down far enough for me to pee standing up, so I had to sit down but still had to force my penis hard down into the toilet bowl. With a lot of effort I did manage to have a pee of sorts but when I stood up I could see blood in the toilet bowl. Well panic was not the word for it. But what do I do? If I went for the key and my wife saw me (She's a light sleeper) she would ask me what I'm doing so maybe not that happy for me to wear it again. So plan B in one of our spare bedrooms I had a pair of wire nips, so I cut the white plastic post that holds the padlock. I went back to have another pee and all was fine. I put it down to trying to hard while locked up with a hard on. In hindsight it did sting while having that first pee. That happened well over 3 years ago and I learned a valuable lesson that night.

Don't go for a pee while your locked up with a raging hard on.

Joe.

To be continued
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

You are doing great! I had (and still do at times) have a hard time expressing things regarding MC, even to Jnuts. Writing things like you are doing in our blog has helped me open up! Keep up the good work :)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
joe bloggs

Post by joe bloggs »

I know I headed this thread as "My experiences of a full steel belt" and I've yet to mention it. Well I think it's important to tell of my journey in getting the steel belt.

If members think I'm wrong and should skip my journey with the CB3000 and go straight to my steel belt please tell me, as I don't what to bore anybody.

The next major hiccup with my CB3000 was while having a bath, it had been on for about 5 days and was feeling randy to say the least. I normally had a w**k (*) most days before I got the CB3000. While washing around it, my penis was soft so I tried pulling it out. To my surprise it popped out quite easy and I sat in the bath and had a wonderful w**k before pushing it back into my CB3000.

Some people who are not into chastity play will think " you have the keys so it's no big deal that you pulled your penis out and had a w**k. But it was because everybody who is into chastity play hopes and prays that one day somebody will hold the keys so they are at there mercy. So you see if you can pull out what's the point of having a keyholder.

to be continued

* the reason I used w**k is...... I have never used that word in front of ladies and I don't intend to start now.

joe.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Just so you know, this group is not like the old AOL discussion boards. If you want to write "wank" (or fuck or cock or any other of those ends-in-K words, then it's perfectly okay to do so.

Words that rhyme with "orange" however, will not be tolerated.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Just so you know, this group is not like the old AOL discussion boards. If you want to write "wank" (or fuck or cock or any other of those ends-in-K words, then it's perfectly okay to do so.

Nor those that rhyme with 'angry', 'hungry', or 'purple'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
joe bloggs

Post by joe bloggs »

People who know me, say that I can be a little bolshie, meaning I take no s*it of anybody. I have my doubts if they are right.

On one of my outings wearing my CB3000 and using my over 60's bus pass (people over 60 in Britain get free bus travel ) I jumped on a bus and went for a walk in the countryside. I was walking along a public right of way but forgot it was a dead end path. At the end of the path was land belonging to the MOD. Rather then turning around and walking back and making a long detour I continued walking the mile or so to pick up the path at the far end of the MOD land. Well I only walked around 200yards when I heard a landrover to the back on me with 2 army personal in it. They jumped out and ran after me demanding to know why I was on their land. I asked them if it mattered where I was walking and I was doing no damage. It did not matter what I said to them they would on let me continue and told me to get off their bombing range or else. I was on the verge of telling them that they where just little men with a lot of power, until I remembered I was wearing my CB3000. I didn't fancy having to explain it if they have arrest me for being on MOD land without permission.

Another lesson learnt on my journey into chastity.

Never argue with anybody who can arrest you while your wearing a chastity belt.

to be continued

joe.
Last edited by joe bloggs on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
joe bloggs

Post by joe bloggs »

TwistedMister wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:Just so you know, this group is not like the old AOL discussion boards. If you want to write "wank" (or fuck or cock or any other of those ends-in-K words, then it's perfectly okay to do so.

Nor those that rhyme with 'angry', 'hungry', or 'purple'.

I must have lead a sheltered life, as I cannot think of any rude words rhyming with any of the said words.

joe.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

joe bloggs wrote:I must have lead a sheltered life, as I cannot think of any rude words rhyming with any of the said words.

joe.
Ummmm...the joke is, you win a kewpie doll if you can find *any* words [in the English language] that rhyme with any of said words.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted