what device should I try next?

For the gearheads in the audience
HeldForHer

Re: what device should I try next?

Post by HeldForHer »

Does anyone go long term with devices?
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

Mutt_VB wrote:Do something in metal. I think it will open you up to a new world.
Yes Im definitly gonna buy the Jail Bird soon!

I was also wondering because the jailbird isnt entirely closed is it possible to cum if given a blowjob?
Or will it only be a big tease? (hoping the latter!)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

reeve wrote:I was also wondering because the jailbird isnt entirely closed is it possible to cum if given a blowjob?
One year in a JB and it hasen't happened. Even with the open design I don't believe it's easy to get enough stimulation through the bars.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Ditto what locked4her55 said. I'm in a MM Queen's Keep. Although I can make a little contact when it is aroused and swelled against the bars, it's not enough for a release. Might be different if someone is ultra sensitive and a quick spurt.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I was almost able to get off in a CB3k when Mrs. Twisted had the whole thing in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue against the bit of skin protruding from the slot. The only reason I didn't was...she realized that I was about to get my rocks off and she stopped.

It had been a while since my last O, she had been teasing me a lot and I was super horny. I think I could have got off if she had kept going. So, I would say that it might depend on the circumstances.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

TwistedMister wrote:I was almost able to get off in a CB3k when Mrs. Twisted had the whole thing in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue against the bit of skin protruding from the slot. The only reason I didn't was...she realized that I was about to get my rocks off and she stopped.

It had been a while since my last O, she had been teasing me a lot and I was super horny. I think I could have got off if she had kept going. So, I would say that it might depend on the circumstances.
I've managed to come while wearing the JB; after a week of Beth's intermittent teasing, and an afternoon of watching Murray pump away at her...they decided to sixty-nine for awhile. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, and she's sucking away at his cock, when she reaches over and lightly caresses my tightly trapped ballsac...and I blast off like a rocket. Needless the say, they weren't pleased, since the whole intent was to keep me as frustrated and horny as possible.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
reeve

Post by reeve »

RegularJoe wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:I was almost able to get off in a CB3k when Mrs. Twisted had the whole thing in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue against the bit of skin protruding from the slot. The only reason I didn't was...she realized that I was about to get my rocks off and she stopped.

I've managed to come while wearing the JB; after a week of Beth's intermittent teasing, and an afternoon of watching Murray pump away at her...they decided to sixty-nine for awhile. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, and she's sucking away at his cock, when she reaches over and lightly caresses my tightly trapped ballsac...and I blast off like a rocket. Needless the say, they weren't pleased, since the whole intent was to keep me as frustrated and horny as possible.
Cumming when only touching you ballsac, wow!
It must have felt like big releave to cum while your THAT horney wasnt it?
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

reeve wrote:
Considering that they hadn't allowed me to come in two weeks....and they weren't going to let me come this weekend's visit either...increasingly, for one transgression or another they find a reason to punish me....and I'd had to watch (or contributed to) quite a few of their orgasms over the same period. I had been 'on the edge' for some time. My 'unintended' orgasm was so intense it was painful...like most men, my testicles retract during orgasm, and were pulling very hard against the gap between the rings, and my stunted erection didn't help either. It literally brought tears to my eyes; though it brought some relief....I'm not sure it was worth it.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
reeve

Post by reeve »

RegularJoe wrote:
reeve wrote:
Considering that they hadn't allowed me to come in two weeks....and they weren't going to let me come this weekend's visit either...increasingly, for one transgression or another they find a reason to punish me....and I'd had to watch (or contributed to) quite a few of their orgasms over the same period. I had been 'on the edge' for some time. My 'unintended' orgasm was so intense it was painful...like most men, my testicles retract during orgasm, and were pulling very hard against the gap between the rings, and my stunted erection didn't help either. It literally brought tears to my eyes; though it brought some relief....I'm not sure it was worth it.
lol, thats one hell of a ruined orgasm :)

I've got the sizing rings from mature metal yesterday and am almost ready to order, but I'm still wondering what size the length of the cage must be.
My dick can be a bit shorter than 2 1/2 " sometimes when flaccid, but at other times 2 3/4 " also flaccid...

Should I order the 2 1/2" or the 2 3/4" length ?

Is it true that if the dick has less room to grow its easier stopped from getting erect and pulling on the balls?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

reeve wrote: I've got the sizing rings from mature metal yesterday and am almost ready to order, but I'm still wondering what size the length of the cage must be.
My dick can be a bit shorter than 2 1/2 " sometimes when flaccid, but at other times 2 3/4 " also flaccid...

Should I order the 2 1/2" or the 2 3/4" length ?
I would be inclined to go with the shorter length. I find, for me, that when I am locked up I am almost always at my shortest length, often even shorter than that :)
reeve wrote:Is it true that if the dick has less room to grow its easier stopped from getting erect and pulling on the balls?
That is what I experience and I hear from a lot of guys that it is true for them as well. I have come to think that it isn't so much that it stops you from becoming erect as much as it changes the dynamic of how that happens.
0 x