Urethra Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
rps1106

Urethra Devices

Post by rps1106 »

Hi Guys,

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone. Whatever you want being locked up, may it be even better :D

As some of you know, I am new to my journey and have started with a CB6Ks copy. I have had lots of help and suggestions on how to get use to it and make it more comfortable for our 3 month trial period. So thank you.

When I was looking at devices, I noticed there are some metal cages that also plug into your urethra.

Now I have a problem with even the thought of this - it just makes me go squeemish ;) The reason is, when was a teenager, I had a motorbike accident which put me in hospital for 3 months. during this time I was catheterised. That was ok, until they decided to take it out. I can still remember the horrible sensation of them doing so - I think I have been traumatised!

My question is, what is it about having something inserted in your penis makes it feel nice? I guess if you are locked up 24/7, then it stays in too. does that cause problems? What is the feeling you get. I guess I could be losing out here, but I just want to understand better. It probably will never be for me, but I'd like to know from you guys, what it is about it you like.

Thanks again.
Last edited by rps1106 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
Edgewood

Re: Uretra Devices

Post by Edgewood »

I had a similar experience to yours when I had some knee surgery in my early 20s so when I first started exploring chastity I was amazed that there were devices that had a plug. After a bit of research though I started experimenting with some urethra sounding (makes sure you use lube and a sterilized sound) and now I have to say I'm incredibly intrigued by the thought of being kept in this way. To hear Thumper describe what's it's like in the Steelworxx Looker 02 has piqued my interest. If things go well with the job this year I'll be ordering a Looker 02 for myself.

Start slow and build up. It's like anything else in this game.
0 x
rps1106

Re: Urethtra Devices

Post by rps1106 »

Yes Edgewood, I see what you mean. However, after watching Thumper's video on how to put it on and discussing larger tubes, it made me cover my penis in protection mode:)
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
nounta1016

Re: Urethra Devices

Post by nounta1016 »

I am also curious, but what I am scared of is when removing it. Will the lube kinda dry out/wash away, making it difficult to pull out.
0 x
cagedbeginner

Post by cagedbeginner »

I do some sounding. Having a steel rod in you penis is a very nice feeling, but I'm not sure its for everyone.

Beside the sound itself, I also some some plugs that have a ring that goes behind the glans so the part that the insert stays in. This pinches under tight underwear so i can't wear it as I wear panties.

As i haven't got a CD yet, I guess I won't be using them much when I do get it.
0 x
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

nounta1016, I don't know if it dries out. If it was that painful i guess guys here wouldn't do it - unless they get turned on by that of course.
cagedbeginner, thanks for the info - Are you able to describe the sensation you get from having a steel rod in your penis and also a plug? I have also heard that you can electro stim with a sounding rod as well - have you tried this and what does that feel like?
0 x
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

rps1106,

Having a steel rod up your penis is... bizarre. It's not exactly pleasurable but it shouldn't hurt if you use lube and take it slow. It's more of a "holy fuck, I've got a steel rod shoved up my dick!"
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

rps1106 wrote:nounta1016, I don't know if it dries out. If it was that painful i guess guys here wouldn't do it - unless they get turned on by that of course.
cagedbeginner, thanks for the info - Are you able to describe the sensation you get from having a steel rod in your penis and also a plug? I have also heard that you can electro stim with a sounding rod as well - have you tried this and what does that feel like?
It's a peculiar sensation that I can't adequately describe, but it isn't unpleasant. E-stim is interesting and I have been able to achieve orgasm in that manner...a word of caution though- on one occasion, the item I was using as a probe was not fixed in place and ejaculation pushed it out...what some may not know, is that as the contact area decreases the current becomes more 'focused' in the smaller area...so, as the very tip of the probe passed out of the very end of the urethra it was shockingly painful (pun intended). Despite very low voltage and current, it was very intense and not something I would care to repeat...at least, not frequently.

(My masochistic mind has devised a theoretical devise using both anal and penile probes, electrified, and as long as the 'victim' is unaroused and unmoving he experiences no discomfort. But, arousal and/or movement cause spring-loaded contacts to close, sending current thru one or the other probe...which prompts a reaction to move away from the contact and possibly (probably) closing the contact on the other side, causing another reaction. If the 'victim' cannot regain control of his reactions he goes back and forth...a little twist on the phrase "Go fuck yourself.")
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:My masochistic mind has devised a theoretical devise
Are you sure you don't work for the House of Gord? :lol: 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

Thanks Edgewood - You haven't persuaded me to try it:)
TwistedMister - I've never tried E-Stim. I've seen videos of guys E-stimulating their penis and able to cum. The thought of have a sounder E-stimed inside your penis - I can't even imagine :shock: As regards your theoretical device - perhaps you should find a way of making it a reality!

I still can't imagine putting anything in my penis, but you never know :D
0 x
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.