what device should I try next?

For the gearheads in the audience
nommie

Re: what device should I try next?

Post by nommie »

reeve wrote:Thanks for the advice but a belt is also not an option for me.
I'm a powerlifter so I must be able to expand my abdominal during benchpress and squating.
I also wear a powerlift belt during training so I think that wouldnt work :P
Check out the Dick Cage if your into lifting :) Your testicles arent hanging down like with a cb, but rather pushed forward, and up into the tube. Its flexible, super comfy for lifting, and the only device Ive been able to wear comfortably in boxxers (it wont slip down).

IMO I do everything I could do in my dick cage in my MM, but, it was just easier to deal w in the DC and less of a hassle

It is silicone, so its love or hate, but I found the tube was extremely easy to clean (unlike cb's), and really didnt cause that notorious swamp dick cb's give after working out.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any more questions. O, before I forget, it does tend to stretch your testicles quite a bit tho. You wont notice it until yvou change to a normal cb type device, and then feel like you could drag on the floor :)
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

locked4her55 wrote:
reeve wrote:The Jailbird is being mailed to me today ! :)
Remember it may take a few adjustments before you get to that totally comfortable, secure feeling but it will be worth it in the end.

You should most likely get your package on Weddnesday. When my JB arrived I gave the box to my wife to open. She said, "don't you want to open it"? I replied "I believe this belongs to you, I'm just going to wear it". It helped set the tone right from the start.

BCWYWF ;)

Good Luck wth your new JB.
I live in the Netherlands so it may take a while.
According to Mis MM it may take up to three weeks, but most of the time I get something from the US it arrives in a week or so.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

I see its in The Netherlands since this morning!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

reeve wrote:I see its in The Netherlands since this morning!
I'm not sure why but I still get a kick out of hearing how excited a guy is in anticipation of getting his new chastity device. I am excited for you too, I hope it is a perfect fit and you can stay locked up as long as you desire :D
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

Atone wrote:
reeve wrote:I see its in The Netherlands since this morning!
I'm not sure why but I still get a kick out of hearing how excited a guy is in anticipation of getting his new chastity device. I am excited for you too, I hope it is a perfect fit and you can stay locked up as long as you desire :D
I hope she'll loses the key! :mrgreen: j/k

It may take a week if customs wants to tax me but when I have it I'll post how it fits.
My plan is to see how it fits (no pain and also no escape) and then give her the key and let her take it from there.

I've written some stuff down for her to read. Like that I would love it if I almost never get to orgasm.
And that the only pleasure I may get is from eating her pussy a lot, edging a bit and once in a long while get a ruined orgasm, just to refresh the semen.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

I finally got it! That was a VERY long time waiting haha.

I've put it on right away and it fits like a glove. I can say without a doubt it's a lot more comfortable than all the plastic cages I've tried. It doesnt cut in my skin in any way, dont really notice it when I walk or anything.
I'm gonna give it a few days before I give my girlfriend the keys and make up the rules together, but I feel this will be soon. If the skin of my balls doesnt hurt tomorrow morning she can have the keys right away.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

Oke this sucks, but my girlfriend wants me to wait a little longer before putting it on.
We are trying to have a baby and she doesnt feel right with having my balls in such a tight position.
I think it wouldnt really matter that much, but if she is unsure about the matter we'll just have to put it off till she gets pregnant.
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

A bit late to the party, but I wanted to comment on the portion of the thread dealing with the cage length for the JB. The consensus recommendation was to choose the shorter cage.

I agree with that point - only if you are confident about the measurement to start with. Sounds like reeve is a "grower" like me. I was a bit nervous about starting with the shorter cage, and therefore ordered the cage that was a bit longer.

I made my decision pretty easily, when I learned that MM can shorten the cage after the fact pretty quickly. But if you have a shorter cage from the start, then you have to get an entirely new cage.

I've had my JB for 120 days, and have been locked for 82 of them (as of today; yes, it's anally retentive to know that, but see my "Journey" thread and you'll understand why). My JB generally fits extremely well, and I love it - even for "long term" wear. But at some point I will probably send the cage back to get shortened a bit, just to make things a bit more "restrictive." No rush though, Mrs. KHH and I are quite happy the way things are now.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

KeyheldHubby wrote:But at some point I will probably send the cage back to get shortened a bit, just to make things a bit more "restrictive."
I just got my modified JB back last week with 1/2" off the length. It was a very good, comfortable fit before but now it's even better. I LOVE the bit more restrictive fit. Also went down one size on the base ring. One full week and the body has acclimated very well.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

I find this all very interesting and didn't realize that it was that common to downsize. Is this mostly with guys who are wearing their cages 24/7 for long periods of time?

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control