Lori number 5

For the gearheads in the audience
duckbert2003

Lori number 5

Post by duckbert2003 »

I was using the PA5000 will a lot of success, but then the lock started to corrode and the hook snapped off one day, so I am thinking of moving on to the Lori #5. I am just writing to see if anyone else who has had a good fit with the PA5000 has tried the Lori tube, and if so what are your thoughts on it.
Thanks
0 x
duckbert2003

Re: Lori number 5

Post by duckbert2003 »

I traded several emails with Ms Lori and she has suggested the #18. I have looked at the images on her site and am looking for advice or anyone's experience with the #18. She said that the tube tends to stay in place because of the open design, but the design is so open I am wondering if it might lead to problems with the flesh " ballooning" through the openings.
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Hello, I purchased a device from Ms. Lori. I decided to go with a #8 that had some extra bars added to cover the head of my penis (see my avatar). It arrived about a week ago and I'm currently getting used to wearing it. So far, I'm very pleased with it. Yes, you may experience some discomfort at times, especially if your penis tries to get errect, but isn't that part of the whole deal with being locked up and chasted to begin with. I've been locked up pretty much all the time since it arrived. I did get to unlock it for a little fun earlier this week. My advice to you is go with a metal device provided you are really serious about being locked up. Plastic, while more lightweight, is almost impossible to keep clean.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
maxp74

Post by maxp74 »

I have never used a PA-5000 but I do have a Lori #5. I have had great success with the Lori #5. It keeps you chaste all right. The down side is that it is really heavy. If I will get another device I think I might try the Lori #8A.
0 x